Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Demcrat BS

Banned Frequent Poster

Demcrat BS

Is anyone else watching this made up democratic, "Russian Involvement" BS on TV, this was strarted by Obama right after Hillary lost the election, the expulsion of the 35 diplomats.

Now the dems want to appoint a special prosecutor, and ratchet this BS up to another level to harass Trump.

I'm so pizzed, I have never seen such vicious BS in my lifetime.

The Russians had nothing to do with Hillary losing and dems know this.

I hope all this turns against the dems, and Obama and Hillary end up in fed prison.

Rick
    Last edited by Pappa_Doo; 03-23-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Re: Demcrat BS

What do you mean you haven't seen this much vicious BS in your lifetime? Both sides have been going to extremes to make each other look bad for a long time..

Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

Don't feed the dumbazz
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

Banned Frequent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cleetus View Post
    What do you mean you haven't seen this much vicious BS in your lifetime? Both sides have been going to extremes to make each other look bad for a long time..
    About 3-4 years ago I found FOX News, been watching ever since. I noticed when McCain ran against Obama the news outlets where biased against McCain.

Now they are an extension of the Democratic propaganda machine. I became acutely aware of this lib, conserve difference when I started watching FOX news.

I had no clue this Country was so divided.

Rick

PWCToday Regular

Delete
    Last edited by Supdood; 03-23-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Banned Frequent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyX2 View Post
    Don't feed the dumbazz
    PWC needs to make you a mod, of the "off topic section" since rudedog is no longer around.

Your post is from left field, and in appropriate.

It screams, I WANNA BE A MOD

Rick............at time being your johny jonny the sheriff.

Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

OK here is some feed. You ARE a dumbazz. You still hang around after you said you were leaving at LEAST 30 times. AND YOU DON'T HAVE A SKI. And did I mention you said you were leaving a couple dozen times? "Sold the $$$ pit ski and life is GOOD" What a effing joke. And you know what? EVERYONE here knows you are a dumbazz, you have proved that over and over. Go have a few more beers and come back again to prove it some more....I KNOW you will. You should have named this thread "Pappa-Doo BS" instead of "Demcrat (sic) BS"
    Last edited by JonnyX2; 03-24-2017 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

Banned Frequent Poster

OK here is some feed. You ARE a dumbazz. You still hang around after you said you were leaving at LEAST 30 times. AND YOU DON'T HAVE A SKI. And did I mention you said you were leaving a couple dozen times? "Sold the $$$ pit ski and life is GOOD" What a effing joke. And you know what? EVERYONE here knows you are a dumbazz, you have proved that over and over. Go have a few more beers and come back again to prove it some more....I KNOW you will. You should have named this thread "Pappa-Doo BS" instead of "Demcrat (sic) BS"
    Your post are always the same, trying to speak for everyone else in this NG, hardly anyone responds to my post, it's mostly you and dumbass guudfornuthing, so why don't you two get a life and leave me alone!!!!

I was talking about the democrats and how screwed up they are, and you immediately come in here and start bashing, your full of hate you frikken b!tch.

Rick....wtf do you care if I have a ski or not.

jonny be good trying to be PWc's sheriff in town.

Your full of hate dude, time for you to leave me alone once and for all.
    Last edited by Pappa_Doo; 03-24-2017 at 01:04 AM.

Banned Frequent Poster

I'm glad I know how to drink beer responsibly and enjoy it, your missen out if you can't drink beer and get stone face drunk, I don't drink beer for the alcohol, I drink it for the nice refreshment it offers, and smart enough to quit at two or three. f off

Rick..................haven't drank beers since 1996, this time around I control it, it doesn't control me.

Banned Frequent Poster

By the way, it's time to change your dumbazz avatar, a picture of two different colored sneakers, lame dude.

At least I'm holding a guitar.

Before the guitar it was boxing, hitting the heavy bag.

Rick

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information