X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snowman1
    PWCToday Newbie
    • Apr 2017

Re: New to me 750SXI... where do I start?

Thanks for the tips for the beginner
    ip 192.168.0.1

Comment

• River Rat
      PWCToday Guru
      • Sep 2007

From my experience the mods that make the most power for the cheapest are: Factory pipe, raise compression (send head to newmiller machine)or buy aftermarket, light weight flywheel (send to newmiller), advance timing, skat prop, wrist lanyard.
      SeaDoo Hx
      Kawi 750 sx
      Kawi 550

Comment

• JC-SuperJet
        Top Dog
        • Jul 2013

From the photo, it seems like the fuel tank might be missing the tank check valve? which allows air to go into the tank as the fuel level drops thus preventing vacuum/fuel starvation and tank collapse.

Also, one pisser has no hose going to it. Remember to connect or plug.

For freestyle or buoy chasing, that engine needs more bottom end or the ski will flop/fall over on the turns or be slow off the line: raise the compression for more bottom end torque.

This ski is porpoise monster, needs extended ride plate, hull extensions and front/rear sponsons for improved rideability and handling. If you don't add these hull mods, at full throttle, it will chine walk/roll on you and when you steer to correct, the ski will throw you hard into the water every time...ouch lol

Careful with the flywheel lightning as this may make it harder to handle when you are cutting thru chop in a race course; will rev so quick that it becomes a jerky exhausting ride.
        Last edited by JC-SuperJet; 04-16-2017, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X