pxctoday

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    PWCToday Guru scottw090's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Huntsville AL
    Posts
    377

    ISO 750sx cylinders small pin

    bring out yer dead.

    not looking to pay more than 100$ shipped

  2. #2
    Resident Guru 2strokesmoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    977

    Re: ISO 750sx cylinders small pin

    any condition?

  3. #3
    PWCToday Guru scottw090's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Huntsville AL
    Posts
    377

    Re: ISO 750sx cylinders small pin

    Looking for jugs that need a re-bore and thats it. No cracks or warping.

  4. #4
    PWCToday Regular Dysinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    48
    Posts
    95

    Re: ISO 750sx cylinders small pin

    Quote Originally Posted by scottw090 View Post
    Looking for jugs that need a re-bore and thats it. No cracks or warping.
    2017-01-01 16.47.34.jpg2017-01-01 16.47.40.jpg2017-01-01 16.47.50.jpg2017-01-01 16.48.02.jpg2017-01-01 16.48.11.jpg2017-01-01 16.48.19.jpg2017-01-01 16.48.28.jpg2017-01-01 16.48.37.jpg

    I have these - $100 each

  5. #5
    PWCToday Guru scottw090's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Huntsville AL
    Posts
    377

    Re: ISO 750sx cylinders small pin

    circle with a 24 = sit down ski like a STS high ports which equates to best top end not so good on bottom
    is what a quick search reveals. I am wanting the earlier cylinders with lower timing, if possible.

  6. #6
    PWCToday Regular Dysinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    48
    Posts
    95

    Re: ISO 750sx cylinders small pin

    Quote Originally Posted by scottw090 View Post
    is what a quick search reveals. I am wanting the earlier cylinders with lower timing, if possible.
    Of the two, one has lower ports (circle - no number). I will measure them tonight and let you know what exactly what they are. I will clean them up too, they look a little rough! But, they are not cracked will clean up fine. I can bore them for you and hone to size, if you like for $60 more.

  7. #7
    PWCToday Regular Dysinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    48
    Posts
    95

    Re: ISO 750sx cylinders small pin

    Quote Originally Posted by Dysinger View Post
    Of the two, one has lower ports (circle - no number). I will measure them tonight and let you know what exactly what they are. I will clean them up too, they look a little rough! But, they are not cracked will clean up fine. I can bore them for you and hone to size, if you like for $60 more.
    This one might be what you are looking for. It is 44 mm down to the EX port.

    2017-03-21 20.57.06.jpg

    The "Circle 24" is cylinder is about 38.5mm.

    2017-03-21 20.57.40.jpg

    Let me know if you are interested. If so, I will media-blast it up and get it shipped.

  8. #8
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home freekstyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    801
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: ISO 750sx cylinders small pin

    Don't sell yourself short. I would bet money you would not be able tell a difference between the cylinders. Don't let the internet make the desision for you.

  9. #9
    Top Dog hooka-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    sebring florida
    Posts
    1,877

    Re: ISO 750sx cylinders small pin

    Quote Originally Posted by freekstyle View Post
    Don't sell yourself short. I would bet money you would not be able tell a difference between the cylinders. Don't let the internet make the desision for you.

    Don't be too quick with that statement. I can definitely tell the difference in bottom end between a no stamp and a 22 cylinder with the same bolt on mods. The no stamp hits much harder on the bottom.
    90 X2 (750), 92 X2 (750), 93 X2 (750),93 X2 (750), 99 Ultra 150(sold) 1995 Waveblaster 1

  10. #10
    PWCToday Guru scottw090's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Huntsville AL
    Posts
    377

    Re: ISO 750sx cylinders small pin

    Okay so there are TONS of these available apparently. I have about 7 offerings. I have PM'd my first choice. everyone else, thanks for playing.

    Scott

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.0