• Show
Clear All
  • Adamcito
    PWCToday Newbie
    • Feb 2017

New buyer .. Need Advise please 2017 STX 15F

Hello everyone,

Its my first time to purchase Jet ski
    Im looking to buy Two Jet Ski (Brand New)

STX 15F 2017.

Need advise please.

1. Should I buy two different models/manufactures for example Yamaha and Kawasaki, or just stick with two same model ?
    2. Im planning to buy May/2017, when 2018 models would be available for purchase?
    3. Regarding to pricing (I'm in Canada) is the Jet Ski prices negotiable same as you buy a car, what is the discount percentage that I should ask for ?
    4. Can I use one jet ski on a double trailer, driving it for about 15 minutes ?
    5. How many hours the jet ski operates on a full tank ?(the average)

Thanks
  • linkman
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    • Aug 2011

Re: New buyer .. Need Advise please 2017 STX 15F

1. If you can get a much better deal by purchasing two of the same model/manufacturer then go for that. If you get two different models then you will almost certainly prefer one over the other eventually.
    4. Yes. Can do this indefinitely.
    5. It really depends on the riding style. I've run across people that only do wide open throttle and they can go through an entire tank in an hour. The STX-15F has a 16.4 gallon tank and yes, you can probably burn that in just over one hour. With the way I usually ride sitdowns a full tank will last about 3 hours.
    Riding mostly Lake Austin

1984 JS440 -- 1989 650sx -- 1991 X2 -- 1992 750sx -- 1995 900zxi (qty 2) -- 1995 X2

Originally posted by cujo
    God intended PWC to be two strokes, as well as dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and chain saws....

Comment

• Adamcito
      PWCToday Newbie
      • Feb 2017

Re: New buyer .. Need Advise please 2017 STX 15F

Originally posted by linkman View Post
      1. If you can get a much better deal by purchasing two of the same model/manufacturer then go for that. If you get two different models then you will almost certainly prefer one over the other eventually.
      4. Yes. Can do this indefinitely.
      5. It really depends on the riding style. I've run across people that only do wide open throttle and they can go through an entire tank in an hour. The STX-15F has a 16.4 gallon tank and yes, you can probably burn that in just over one hour. With the way I usually ride sitdowns a full tank will last about 3 hours.
      Thank You So Much!!
      Highly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X