User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Getting ahold of GroupK

Hey, just wondering if everyone at groupK is gone this week. I have left an email and voicemail, as i shipped my top end out there. Just wanted to make sure they got it and how long it might take.

Just worried as I sent parts and have still never heard a word from anyone there.

Re: Getting ahold of GroupK

Curious if you got your parts?

When and if they received your Cylinder Block, Harry or Gerhard would have called you to confirm scope of work and for payment (credit card info).

Then job would be done within 2 weeks, then return shipped to you with Instructions Sheet.

That's how it went for me 2 years ago.

Did you ship your block with tracking number?
    Last edited by JC-SuperJet; 04-13-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Tech Guru Resident Guru

Twake,
    My apologies that you have not (apparently) gotten a response from us. Since your post here does not have your real name (which we key off of) , nor the model of machine you have, nor the parts you have sent us .... it is impossible for me to respond to your post here ( I always post my full proper name to all my posts on PWCtoday.com)

Please know that we have been swamped with large daily incoming shipments of engines we have had no notice of ( 15 engines showed up last Wednesday ...the UPS guy had to make 2 runs). Our "heavy" season starts in mid January ..... March/April is very late in the game.

I appreciate your patience as we are currently 8-9 weeks out on project completion (we get no notice from most customers sending engines .... and we have no way of "scheduling" that).

Respectfully, Harry Klemm

Quote Originally Posted by twake View Post
    Hey, just wondering if everyone at groupK is gone this week. I have left an email and voicemail, as i shipped my top end out there. Just wanted to make sure they got it and how long it might take.

Just worried as I sent parts and have still never heard a word from anyone there.
    Unless otherwise stated, responses to all forum posts are based on my personal experiences working within the PWC industry, and developing high performance PWCs since 1987.

www.groupk.com

I ended up hearing from you and got my top end all done! Thanks again.

This thread is old now.

Thread Information