Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Frequent Poster

I'm just a tire kicker, I don't actually have money or intend to work on anything!

http://imgur.com/a/txPoP

shoutout to x2crew, freekstyle, and JonnyX2 for being the resident, perpetual assholes that seem to reside in EVERY scene. HATERS. You'll be eating your words and feeling extra crunchy when you see what I have in store for this. No stupid *** purple and green flames, either, on some nasty burnt orange amber base coat.

I remember what it was like to hate life and be jealous of people, glad I grew out of it. LOSERS, you're fake news

Re: I'm just a tire kicker, I don't actually have money or intend to work on anything

Hahaha! Good ****.... ill follow the build!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: I'm just a tire kicker, I don't actually have money or intend to work on anything

setting up a race when you're done with the build?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

Really, dude?

Jon and Freeky have built more dope boats, posses more knowledge, and have way more class than you could ever hope to.

Maybe you should ask mommy, or grandma, to use fabric softener when it washes your thong. I could see how itchy fabric would make you this much of a douche.

Jon would rock your vagina on a stock boat, vs. your super duper you love it in the pooper build.
    Last edited by whazguude; 01-23-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    I'm only here to make you mad

I'll tell your girl you said "hi".

...and mase, I'm betting your name comes from what every woman you encounter does to you?

You should get a clue and do some homework before you jump on the dipsh!t bandwagon. Or go join greenhulk.com.

Dude, WTF is your problem? I have a X2 and follow every X2 build i come across... everybody gets so butthurt on here because of some silly cheapshot... relax gents... its an online fourm.

And yes, i am now impervious to mace... still trying to get use to the bear spray though

Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

WTF did I do I even offered some advice in your wtb thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

Frequent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mase911j View Post
    Hahaha! Good ****.... ill follow the build!
    Thank you, lookin forward to hitting the paint shop this weekend to make my color selections. Would love suggestions but currently thinking hot safety yellow and pink

Quote Originally Posted by 2strokesmoke View Post
    setting up a race when you're done with the build?
    Against what, time?

Quote Originally Posted by whazguude View Post
    Maybe you should ask mommy, or grandma, to use fabric softener when it washes your thong. I could see how itchy fabric would make you this much of a douche.

Jon would rock your vagina on a stock boat, vs. your super duper you love it in the pooper build.

I'm on my 8th ski and I'm doing everything myself in my spare time, on a budget. Couldn't care less if some crusty old dudes have done it before me. Your comment clearly demonstrates that you aren't emotionally developed enough to add to the conversation. You ARE the weakest link....goodbye!

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyX2 View Post
    WTF did I do I even offered some advice in your wtb thread
    You ran your mouth in the previous thread. Don't act buddy buddy, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by mase911j View Post
    Dude, WTF is your problem? I have a X2 and follow every X2 build i come across... everybody gets so butthurt on here because of some silly cheapshot... relax gents... its an online fourm.

My problem is older dudes (regardless of the scene) love to hate on the younger guys or people with less experience. The elitist bull**** attitude gets old almost immediately. Yeah, big deal, you can ride a ****ing jetski, yahoo! You're not pro, sponsored, famous... you're some pelican on an online forum. That's the point I'm trying to make. Ya'll probably could outride me, I don't care, I've got a reconstructed knee I'd rather keep in one piece than show you guys how to keep it pinned. My thing is motorcycles, jetskis are just for fun and to keep me out of trouble.

...um, who's butt hurt here??????

cheap shots, you say?

I'm just not following.....

speaking of which.... STUPIDrat is definitely not following.
    Last edited by whazguude; 01-23-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information