Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

Re: I'm just a tire kicker, I don't actually have money or intend to work on anything

Quote Originally Posted by StuRat View Post
    You ran your mouth in the previous thread. Don't act buddy buddy, bud.

My problem is older dudes (regardless of the scene) love to hate on the younger guys or people with less experience. The elitist bull**** attitude gets old almost immediately. Yeah, big deal, you can ride a ****ing jetski, yahoo! You're not pro, sponsored, famous... you're some pelican on an online forum. That's the point I'm trying to make. Ya'll probably could outride me, I don't care, I've got a reconstructed knee I'd rather keep in one piece than show you guys how to keep it pinned. My thing is motorcycles, jetskis are just for fun and to keep me out of trouble.
    Ran my mouth? You getting butt hurt because I said I was not a fan of that model X2? Jeez you a little sensitive? And I am not "acting buddy buddy" because you are not my buddy, pal. Good luck on your build, I hope no one has any suggestions or critique...you might just fall apart if that were to happen I thought I was helping you out with some parts suggestions but I will just keep my mouth shut because you have it all figured out. On second thought, here is my suggestion for color: Vaginal pink. That would be a perfect fit.
    Last edited by JonnyX2; 01-23-2017 at 04:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Rod Peters's Avatar

Re: I'm just a tire kicker, I don't actually have money or intend to work on anything

Old guys?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

New people, same old stupidity. Judging by his posts, he's clueless, yet his boyfriend that inserted his a$$plug told him he's the bestest and smartest.

Never seen this kind of dipsh!t before........
    I'm only here to make you mad

I'll tell your girl you said "hi".

Thank you, lookin forward to hitting the paint shop this weekend to make my color selections. Would love suggestions but currently thinking hot safety yellow and pink

Against what, time?

I'm on my 8th ski and I'm doing everything myself in my spare time, on a budget. Couldn't care less if some crusty old dudes have done it before me. Your comment clearly demonstrates that you aren't emotionally developed enough to add to the conversation. You ARE the weakest link....goodbye!

You ran your mouth in the previous thread. Don't act buddy buddy, bud.

My problem is older dudes (regardless of the scene) love to hate on the younger guys or people with less experience. The elitist bull**** attitude gets old almost immediately. Yeah, big deal, you can ride a ****ing jetski, yahoo! You're not pro, sponsored, famous... you're some pelican on an online forum. That's the point I'm trying to make. Ya'll probably could outride me, I don't care, I've got a reconstructed knee I'd rather keep in one piece than show you guys how to keep it pinned. My thing is motorcycles, jetskis are just for fun and to keep me out of trouble.
    Safety yellow and pink are always eye catchers.... i personally like black and yellow, but thats just me.... if i were to go neon id go bright kawasaki green and black/white... i love that color scheme!!!! What color is the seat and grips going to be?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

The stupidity of the quoted post^^^^^^above^^^^^ .

Wow.

By the way, there a lot of us that ARE sponsored and get paid to ride.

You should really do some home work before you open your c0ckhole and spout turds.
    Last edited by whazguude; 01-23-2017 at 04:57 PM.
    I'm only here to make you mad

I'll tell your girl you said "hi".

Quote Originally Posted by whazguude View Post
    The stupidity of the quoted post^^^^^^above^^^^^ .

Wow.

By the way, there a lot of us that ARE sponsored and get paid to ride.

You should really do some home work before you open your c0ckhole and spout turds.
    Wow man... hating on my opinion...

You know, i have money, im educated, and i like to jet ski... no, i don't know as much as you when it comes to skis, but we all have to start somewhere. Even though im new, i also realize the sport has been decreasing for a while now, and if you are going to be a jerk to every person who doesn't share your same opinions or have the same knowledge level, then the sport will never last.

This isn't a **** measuring competition, and its okay to be wrong. Thats what people like me rely on people like you for, to help a brotha out... so, if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say it at all.

If you need me I'll be banging my wife and not getting caught up in this silliness.

And i don't care who you are, kawasaki green is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What was the point of this thread and seriously dude how old are you???
    You talk about being a better person than the people you think you're getting cyber bullied by but you still try to have a nonchalant attitude like you don't care.
    It's quite apparent you care very much about what those guys you mentioned think.
    IMO you should've just stayed to your side of the internet instead of making yourself out to be the giant baby crying about something ( someone hurt you) and making sure that the entirety of pwctoday knows that you're angry and you want to say something about it.
    You know what that sounds exactly like???? A little 19 YO feminist from Rhode Island that's never even left her state other than to go to D.C. Or NY to protest about how super tampons stretch out her vagina but in reality it's the stick up her *** that makes her so loose, much like you.

I'll put money on you voted for either Hillary or Bernie huh?

Sent from my iPhone using your mom.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home delagem's Avatar

You must have a pretty boring *** life if internet drama is the highlight to your month/snip/BLAHBLAHBLAHINCESSANTRAMBLINGBLAHBLAHBLAH
    No, quéerbait, the thought that you were RickySTD, back as yet another screen name, was awesome. Turns out you're just another asshole. Too bad.

Dismissed.
    '58 Vincent Amanda Water Scooter, 0rpm, 0mph

'84 SurfJet 236ss Freestyle, 5950rpm, 24.6 mph

'91 Jetmate! SX-R 800,GroupK carbs,R&D 26cc head,R&D ProLok F/A, Coffman Rocket Pipe,Impros 13-20,76mm nozzle: 6630rpm and 38.1mph GPS

'92 SL650/750, dry pipe,extended pump,trim,HotSeat Waterbox: 6320rpm, 50.1 mph

'00 SLX,Tau Ceti F/A's,NuJet prop: 6670rpm, 63.1 mph

'03 Octane, Watcon 2318 CDI

'04 MSX140,Impros stage 2 Powertune 14/23,WetWolf,6deg wedge: 6750rpm, 60.5 mph

Ya'll probably could outride me, I don't care, I've got a reconstructed knee I'd rather keep in one piece than show you guys how to keep it pinned. My thing is motorcycles, jetskis are just for fun and to keep me out of trouble.
    Brooooo I wanna see some motorsickles skillz 2 killz!

And yea, jon will outride the fck out of you, with your ***** pinned knee.

Also, was your pinned knee a result of motorcycles skillz 2 killz of being a fvcking squib? Which means you ate sh!t?
    1994 1100 SJ - Dead
    1996 spec hx
    "I'm going to be installing the hooker on my driveshaft in the next two weeks." -Element3488

Frequent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TaintlessEd View Post
    I'll put money on you voted for either Hillary or Bernie huh?

Sent from my iPhone using your mom.
    You've been in the thread how long and that's what you deduced? God forbid anyone ask you to do anything more than unwrap a lifesaver or open the garage door... Going to be honest, I didn't even read what you posted, and I have no intention to... You just come off like a putz. You're not fake news, you're not even clickbait... just a putz. Tell my mom I said hi.

8 skis, do any even run? Are you a cryptkeeper? The wall just got 10ft higher bub.

Quote Originally Posted by delagem View Post
    No, quéerbait, the thought that you were RickySTD, back as yet another screen name, was awesome. Turns out you're just another asshole. Too bad.

Dismissed.
    And here you are, still in my thread. Get lost. Go march for cheaper cigarettes or whatever New Yorkers do when they take a 5 minute break and remove their heads from their own asses. Gimme some color ideas or make like a tree and get outta here

Quote Originally Posted by 88kawi5fiddy View Post
    Brooooo I wanna see some motorsickles skillz 2 killz!

And yea, jon will outride the fck out of you, with your ***** pinned knee.

Also, was your pinned knee a result of motorcycles skillz 2 killz of being a fvcking squib? Which means you ate sh!t?
    Disneyland.jpg

I've never crashed a bike and never will. I learned at Jennings and was schooled by pros thanks to a wonderful opportunity courtesy of my late friend Mike Corbino. My knee was more than likely genetics since my other 3 siblings have had knee surgery, too. Once it's season I'm checking out the ridge (?) and PRW but I heard pacific is garbo and is a slow track. I don't plan on breaking out the selfie stick for wheelies down I-5 just yet, too cold for traction.

and buddy I've had bikes that would make your head spin. My NSR250 alone would fetch more than 2-3 of your rigs put together. My Aprilia you could probably double that.

If you're not going to contribute, just get the **** out of my thread. Better yet, go turn your ski on and just suck your exhaust pipe lol. You're fake news, loser. SAD!

edit: also kawi you sound like a preschooler... What's next? Your dad gonna beat up my dad? Go home pony boy.
    Last edited by StuRat; 01-23-2017 at 10:42 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information