User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

cam_lg unfortunate experience

Sent payment for head, he provided the wrong paypal address, had to file claim to get that payment returned to me, sent to correct paypal address, told me it shipped a few days later, weeks go by without receiving item, messaged and he informed me he lost tracking info, and then further messages were not responded to. After almost 10 weeks after original payment was sent I had to file through paypal to get money back. Haven't read any other bad experiences with him but he really dropped the ball on this transaction and it was frustrating.

Re: cam_lg unfortunate experience

Quote Originally Posted by crazycalito330 View Post
    Sent payment for head, he provided the wrong paypal address, had to file claim to get that payment returned to me, sent to correct paypal address, told me it shipped a few days later, weeks go by without receiving item, messaged and he informed me he lost tracking info, and then further messages were not responded to. After almost 10 weeks after original payment was sent I had to file through paypal to get money back. Haven't read any other bad experiences with him but he really dropped the ball on this transaction and it was frustrating.
    what part did you need, i'm less then 2 hours away,if I have it,it's yours,come get it or pay shipping, I will box it up & send it out.
    RGR Racing.com

Thread Information