Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

Vote changing by the machines, AGAIN.

Woman Tried to Vote Straight Republican Ticket, But Machine Showed Hillary Clinton

A post on Facebook from Arlington, Texas has caused quite a stir after claiming a woman tried to vote a straight Republican ticket, but the machine showed her voting for Hillary Clinton. The Facebook post has been shared nearly 200,000 times, and conspiracy theorists have flooded the internet with claims of a rigged election. It’s not the first time this sort of thing has been reported. Several people have made complaints that their all Republican tickets were changed to show Hillary in the final summary screen when they vote.

Read the full story at Law Newz→ http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/woma...llary-clinton/
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

Re: Vote changing by the machines, AGAIN.

Yeah we can put men on the moon but we can't make a voting machine work properly !
    Get your Fat Dudes T-shirts right here PM me for details !

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home don37725's Avatar

Sure beats the he ll out of having to bus massive numbers of people from county to county or state to state - Much better than scouring the Obits for dead peoples names to vote - These reports of going right to the source, the machines, illustrates what could make America great again, ingenuity!

By the way - the woman has since said she may have pushed the wrong button by mistake but that fact hasn't been shared 200,000 times

Go Trump - Hillary for Prison.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner***
    *******************Liberty is a well-armed lamb.*****************

**********Lotteries are created by those who understand math**********
    ***************to take advantage of those who do not****************

***************As government expands, liberty contracts**************

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home PrickofMisery's Avatar

Although I go and vote anyways....What's the point of voting when one candidate is conceding prior to me even getting to the polling location to cast? Compound that by thinking of the poor folks in HI. Hell they are telling them by lunch time on poling day who the next president is.

It BS politricks at its best. Make it legit, count each and every vote..... that decides a winner (isn't that what a vote is, and the way it was done anyway?) Let the people speak.
    Until then....

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Myself's Avatar

Happened right here with early voting. http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/...hine/92741300/
    http://www.facebook.com/twinlakesjetskirepair

'89 Kawi 650SX 42.4 GPS
    +3" stock pipe, ported ex. manifold, drilled waterbox, blueprinted pump, Ocean Pro ride plate

'99 Yama GP1200 65U 61.8 GPS
    ported cylinders, matched cases, milled head, blueprinted pump, long ride plate

'96 Seadoo HX 717 53.13 GPS
    light porting, massaged cases, lightened flywheel, port matched manifolds, Rossier pipe, stubby pump cone

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home wmazz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Horsepower == Speed, RPM != Speed

whatever you say donald

Donald Trump supporter in Iowa arrested for voter fraud, as Trump continues to call election 'rigged' against him

And the first arrest for attempted voter fraud in the 2016 election goes to a Donald Trump supporter in Iowa.

Terri Rote, 55, was arrested on first-degree election misconduct charges after trying to vote for the GOP nominee at two separate polling stations in Des Moines Thursday, according to the Des-Moines Register.

Rote, a registered Republican, first showed up to the Polk County Election Office to submit an early ballot, and shortly thereafter went to a county satellite voting location with a second ballot. The voter fraud offense she was booked on is a Class D felony that could land her in jail for up to five years if convicted.

She was initially being held at the Polk County Jail on a $5,000 bond, but was later released, according to records.
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....

2 Women in Florida Facing Election Fraud Charges

Two women in Florida are facing election fraud charges in unrelated cases involving illegally marking ballots, and filling out fake voter registration forms. One of the suspects is 74-year-old Gladys Coego, a temporary worker at the Miami-Dade County Elections Department, according to The Miami Herald.

She apparently was in charge of opening envelopes for the completed ballots, and she’s accused of illegally marking some of them in favor of mayoral candidate Raquel Regalado. She’s expected to turn herself into jail Friday morning and is facing two felony counts for illegally marking ballots.

The other case is not related and involves a woman allegedly filling out fake voter-registration forms on behalf of United for Care, which advocates for the legalization of marijuana. The Miami-Dade State Attorney’s office told The Miami Herald that they plan to charge Tomike Curgil with five felony counts of submitting false voter-registration information.

“Anyone who attempts to undermine the democratic process should recognize that there is an enforcement partnership between the elections department and our prosecution task force in place to thwart such efforts and arrest those involved. Now we need to move forward with the election,” Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernández told the local newspaper in a statement.

Gladys Coego, left, and Tomika Curgil, were arrested Friday.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home wmazz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's been my experience that you can not trust the people that push ballot
    petition signature drives outside of markets, ect. They get paid for every
    signature they get, and for registering to vote.

After signing a petition outside of a Home Depot, I found out later, at the
    polling place, that there was more than one B. Mazz. and he was now a
    Republican!

They faked my name, and forged my signature for some extra cash!
    How many others were registered as republicans? and got paid for it.

B Mazz.

It cracks me up when Republicans try to cast doubt on only Democrats.
    Last edited by wmazz; 10-29-2016 at 06:56 PM.
    Horsepower == Speed, RPM != Speed

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information