Largest PWC

Superstore

Collapse

Buyer Beware Jimmy Hoffa (Patric Miller)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toddc
    PWCToday Newbie
    • Jul 2014

Buyer Beware Jimmy Hoffa (Patric Miller)

Jimmy Hoffa agreed to sell me this Blowsion Girdle Bolt Kit (http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=461863) for $90 including shipping via USPS small box flat rate. 5 days after Paypaling the funds, he contacts me and says he needs another $17 to ship it. I told him its only $6.80 to ship via USPS small flat rate box, which is what was agreed upon. After going back and forth he finally ships the item as previously agreed. I receive the item and there are no washers with it and one of bolts has been replaced with a used carbon steel one that is not even the correct thread. Additionally, one of the lower bolts is galled internally and the longer bolts will not thread cleanly into it. I was able to clean up the lower bolt and make it functional. Keep in mind this was advertised as new. I sent numerous texts and he finally replies after I threaten to leave negative feedback. His response was " You got it for half price, No further contact permitted, bye." New from Blowsion this is a $100 item, which is who I should have purchased it from. Now I have to special order a replacement bolt just to make this "new" kit functional. Lesson learned. I see he has a lot of items posted for sale on this forum. Buyer beware, he does not represent his items fairly, and definitely isn't concerned with making anything right. BTW, his profile says he is 60yrs old, judging from his actions and speak, I'd say he is some young punk kid.

-Todd
  • JonnyX2
    Attention *****
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    • Jun 2006

Re: Buyer Beware Jimmy Hoffa (Patric Miller)

^You need to post pictures of what you received vs what was advertised.

Pat Miller at Adventure Watercraft in Orlando FL. You are not the only one who has had issues with this guy.

http://www.x-h2o.com/index.php?threads/pat-miller-of-adventure-watercraft-orlando.29609/
    Last edited by JonnyX2; 10-23-2016, 01:07 PM.
    Originally posted by Firebird A/C&Heating
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Originally posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

Comment

• toddc
      PWCToday Newbie
      • Jul 2014

Here is a picture of the correct bolt and the one that was included. The thing that really chaps me, is that I specifically asked about the 6th bolt, because it wasn't in the pictures.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2209.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	4361974

Comment

• WFO Speedracer
        • Aug 2006

Sometimes it pays to check around, just saying..........

Blowsion Head Girdle Kit
        Blowsion Cylinder Head Girdle Kit for Yamaha 760 or 701 Engines. All Stainless steel bolts, washers, and girdle hardware included. Compatible with Blowsion 2-Piece and pre-2015 Blowsion 1-Piece Yamaha Cylinder Heads.

Part Number: 01-03-114

$99.90
        Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
        hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

WWSRD , What would Speed Racer do ?

Comment

• Grumpy Old Guy
          • Dec 2003

Toolbag
          sigpic

Comment

• toddc
            PWCToday Newbie
            • Jul 2014

Originally posted by WFO Speedracer View Post
            Sometimes it pays to check around, just saying..........

Blowsion Head Girdle Kit
            Blowsion Cylinder Head Girdle Kit for Yamaha 760 or 701 Engines. All Stainless steel bolts, washers, and girdle hardware included. Compatible with Blowsion 2-Piece and pre-2015 Blowsion 1-Piece Yamaha Cylinder Heads.

Part Number: 01-03-114

$99.90
            Oh, I'm fully aware of the price....I couldn't get ahold of Blowsion that week, because they were at the Word Finals and the next week was Surf Jam. I wanted to get my ski back together and thought I could get the bolt kit here in a few days and save $15...boy was I wrong!

-Todd

Comment

• JonnyX2
              Attention *****
              • Jun 2006

Regarding Pat Miller of Adventure Watercraft in Orlando, FL:

Originally posted by Foximus
              Dont do business with him. He may lure you in with cheap prices, but thats the end of the good deals.

First off he has no idea what he is doing, and secondly, he is not willing to fix his own damn errors....
              And that about says it all....
              OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....

Comment

• WFO Speedracer
                • Aug 2006

The one thing that bothers me is , People are looking for him, still can't find him !
                Last edited by WFO Speedracer; 10-23-2016, 04:38 PM.
                Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
                hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

WWSRD , What would Speed Racer do ?

Comment

• JonnyX2
                  Attention *****
                  • Jun 2006

He was logged in less than 2 hours ago....another scammer looking to make a fast buck on the unsuspecting.

Comment

• ACP
                    I dream skis
                    • Mar 2003

Nice....bait and switch. What a bunch of crap. Thanks for letting everyone know. I had my eye on a few items he had listed here over the past few months. No longer interested....
                    2001 Superjet; R&D, Blowsion, UMI, Riva, Wetwolf, Ocean Pro.

1987 650sx: Mariner, UMI, Neo Designes, R&D, Jetsports, Renthal, Hydro-Turf, Skat-Trak, Reworked stock pipe, 40mm carb, Wetwolf F/S cone.

1986 JS300; lots of mods, fast for a 300...I think

1987 X2: Rips pretty good and has some 80's flare.

Comment

• Calero Kenny
                      Frequent Poster
                      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by ACP View Post
                      Nice....bait and switch. What a bunch of crap. Thanks for letting everyone know. I had my eye on a few items he had listed here over the past few months. No longer interested....
                      Me too...too bad because it seems like he has a bunch of good stuff.

Comment

• JonnyX2
                        Attention *****
                        • Jun 2006

Have you heard from Philip or Patrick? Philip sent me a PM saying he was the guy actually selling the parts for Patrick and alluded to giving you a refund....?
                        Last edited by JonnyX2; 10-24-2016, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• toddc
                          PWCToday Newbie
                          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by JonnyX2 View Post
                          Have you heard from Philip or Patrick? Philip sent me a PM saying he was the guy actually selling the parts for Patrick and alluded to giving you a refund....?
                          Who is Phillip? I've been dealing with someone who calls himself Patric @ 321-948-4173. Haven't heard a peep from him...apparently he is not too concerned with his reputation on this forum.

-Todd

Comment

• JonnyX2
                            Attention *****
                            • Jun 2006

Originally posted by toddc View Post
                            Who is Phillip? I've been dealing with someone who calls himself Patric @ 321-948-4173. Haven't heard a peep from him...apparently he is not too concerned with his reputation on this forum.

-Todd
                            Philip says he is the one selling parts for Patrick:

Comment

• JonnyX2
                              Attention *****
                              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by toddc View Post

-Todd
                              Philip says he is the one selling parts for Patrick:

Originally posted by Jimmy Hoffa
                              My name is Phillip and Patrick is a friend of mine. He does not post on the internet so I'm just helping an honest guy sell some parts. I think it is unfair to post a link to something that happened 8 years ago on another website. With almost 30,000 posts on PWCtoday I know you are aware that sometimes people are unknowledgeable and want to blame the other party. The 2008 problem was resolved. The customer was trying to screw the impeller on backwards against the treads. As you know setting up carbs can be difficult and frustrating especially while you are at an event.

Patrick is an honest and super nice guy. If you are going to the trouble of finding a 2008 post I would appreciate you calling him to at least find out the whole story. Patrick 321-948-4173 sometime during the day.

By the way, Patrick will give 100% refund on parts I sell for him on PWCtoday.

Thanks,
                              Phillip
                              My reply to "Phillip":

Originally posted by JonnyX2
                              Give the guy a refund or give him the parts he paid for, without it costing him ANYTHING and I will post a retraction.

Comment

Working...
                              X