• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vocalDyslexic
    Frequent Poster
    • Jun 2012

Anyone???

Anyone in dfw area interested in making some money from renting out a standup for the day to be used @ lake grapevine.
    If so, pm for phone number. Can leave my 325is and title in your possession for collateral if requested. Make / model makes
    No diff. Anything from a X2 to a Kawi-doo.
  • ATSAaron
    I dream skis
    • Jan 2006

Re: Anyone???

Originally posted by vocalDyslexic View Post
    Anyone in dfw area interested in making some money from renting out a standup for the day to be used @ lake grapevine.
    If so, pm for phone number. Can leave my 325is and title in your possession for collateral if requested. Make / model makes
    No diff. Anything from a X2 to a Kawi-doo.
    When? What type of riding? What rider skill? Just one stand-up?

Aaron
    967cc Rickter
    Able powered Wamiltons SuperJet
    640 rwhp Toyota MR2

Comment

• vocalDyslexic
      Frequent Poster
      • Jun 2012

Re: Anyone???

Sorry, been sidetracked. Im still looking for a sxr, to rent for a day, or invite anyone to come ride with us this weekend and do a ride swaping. To answer above post: skill level would be confident amature for my son (16) and my now fat ***, would be @ the wow, this is way more difficilt than i remember level. I have extensive riding experience, it was just 16 years and 60lbs ago. Im am only really seeking to ride a sxr to see if the wider tray will be more accommodating of my partially fuesed mechanical ankle. The x2 we have is not ankle friendly, and i cant seem to get in a foot placement position that will allow me to ride with the same intensity i did many years ago. Im going straight standing, but soon as i bank it on its side i have to kneel , or feel like i have to anyway. About a month ago we met a couple stand up guys one had a new style superjet, and the other was 750sxi. I didnt get to rude the superjet caus he broke something in the steering like 10 min after getting in the water. I did ride the sxi several times. It wasnt a great experiance. The tray is alot smaller than i remember, and it wasnt running right. But before i spend way too much on a sxr, caus people are asking stupid money for them, id like to ride one. But ive been unsuccessful with posting craigs list ads, and offering to have someone come ride with us for while and ill fund your gas to drive to the lake and all gas for riding and the ramp fee. And or any rental price for a day or 2 to really get a feel for it. Have all kinds of stuff to use as security collateral, from snap on tools, to my sons car, a BMW 325is . Im away from computer alot. Email would be best contact. [email protected] email for phome number if you or anyone u know woild like to make a little money with somethimg thats just sitting in the garage. And yes im aware the water temp is not ideal, but i want to do a build over the winter, so cold water or not, i need to check one out.
      Thanks for reading
      Tim.

Comment

Working...
      X