pxctoday

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 168
  1. #11
    PWCToday Regular X-2UDE DUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Denare Beach Sk
    Posts
    64

    Re: New Project, JS Conversion freeride ski

    93 Kawasaki X2 750sp
    91 Seadoo SPI 580
    90 Kawasaki 550/650sx
    92 Kawasaki SC 650

  2. #12
    PWCToday Guru 01GS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WI
    Age
    40
    Posts
    347

    New Project, JS Conversion freeride ski

    I did rear exhaust last winter on my 84 and ran it this summer with no issues. It sits lower on that side in the water when not running but I never had any issues with starting or too much water in the exhaust. I love having the smoke and sound behind me, especially for no wake zones.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 01GS; 10-13-2016 at 11:22 PM.
    84 JS550/750 Rhaas pump kit
    88 X2 ported 750
    96 SLTX 1050

  3. #13
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home BLRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SE MI
    Age
    54
    Posts
    9,462

    Re: New Project, JS Conversion freeride ski

    I did a 2" rear exhaust upgrade to my 81 440 hull, turned out pretty well.

    Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

  4. #14
    Top Dog bandit88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Green Bay WI
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,736

    Re: New Project, JS Conversion freeride ski

    Little update for tonight. Hull is gutted. now in the process of getting the motor compartment spotless.
    Picked up a few things for it, just waiting for them to come in: Small pin cylinder, spotless BP cases, a rebuilt crank from competitive crankshaft, and two sets of Kahuna hood latches. Anyone have a junk JS hood? Looking for someone to just cut the top vent off one.
    -95 750SXI
    -86 440 with PJS800 conversion
    -90 TS650

  5. #15
    Top Dog bandit88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Green Bay WI
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,736

    Re: New Project, JS Conversion freeride ski

    Mocked things up a bit tonight with the motor. Does anyone know how to mount the motor when using the Rhaas conversion plates and Rhaas pump conversion? Im assuming it mounts with the forward most holes and with the bed plate cut out at the front? Also, What size bolts to get for the bed plate? The stock ones are a bit too long.

    Help my factory 750 pipe up and there is no way its going to fit without major hull and hood mods so thats out. Im thinking the R&D 750 pipe may be a good option. Anyone got one for sale? haha





    -95 750SXI
    -86 440 with PJS800 conversion
    -90 TS650

  6. #16
    Top Dog Rompn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    La Crescenta, CA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,507

    Re: New Project, JS Conversion freeride ski

    Quote Originally Posted by BLRider View Post
    I did a 2" rear exhaust upgrade to my 81 440 hull, turned out pretty well.

    What exhaust setup is that BL? I have the same one that came on a 90' 550SX ski. No waterbox just that resonator housing, correct?
    Patrick Goldsworthy
    Region 1 / Vintage Ski / #28

    Chris "Fish" Fischetti & Victor "The Slasher" Sheldon

  7. #17
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home BLRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SE MI
    Age
    54
    Posts
    9,462

    Re: New Project, JS Conversion freeride ski

    Quote Originally Posted by Rompn View Post
    What exhaust setup is that BL? I have the same one that came on a 90' 550SX ski. No waterbox just that resonator housing, correct?
    I'm running 2 inline silencers, the black one in the pic is the resonator from a 750 Factory Pipe Mod pipe.
    Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

  8. #18
    Top Dog Rompn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    La Crescenta, CA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,507

    Re: New Project, JS Conversion freeride ski

    Quote Originally Posted by BLRider View Post
    I'm running 2 inline silencers, the black one in the pic is the resonator from a 750 Factory Pipe Mod pipe.
    Interesting. I'll have to take a closer look at the one I have. Thanks man.
    Patrick Goldsworthy
    Region 1 / Vintage Ski / #28

    Chris "Fish" Fischetti & Victor "The Slasher" Sheldon

  9. #19
    Resident Guru rhaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    bay saint louis, ms
    Age
    46
    Posts
    909

    Re: New Project, JS Conversion freeride ski

    Quote Originally Posted by bandit88 View Post
    Mocked things up a bit tonight with the motor. Does anyone know how to mount the motor when using the Rhaas conversion plates and Rhaas pump conversion? Im assuming it mounts with the forward most holes and with the bed plate cut out at the front? Also, What size bolts to get for the bed plate? The stock ones are a bit too long.
    You need to use the rear most sets of bolts with the pump conversion, and use the 750 coupler. Ten the bolts should not be too long, but if they are they are easy to get in different sizes. the thread is standard 1/2-13
    conv plates mounting for 750 pump.jpg
    RHAAS PRODUCTS
    urethane motor mounts for watercraft... its about time!!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rha...12717472096935
    try our new website
    http://www.rhaasproducts.com/
    stay tuned for more products

  10. #20
    Top Dog bandit88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Green Bay WI
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,736

    Re: New Project, JS Conversion freeride ski

    Quote Originally Posted by rhaas View Post
    You need to use the rear most sets of bolts with the pump conversion, and use the 750 coupler. Ten the bolts should not be too long, but if they are they are easy to get in different sizes. the thread is standard 1/2-13
    conv plates mounting for 750 pump.jpg
    Thanks Robin,
    Moved the plate to the rear and the bolts work perfect.
    -95 750SXI
    -86 440 with PJS800 conversion
    -90 TS650

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.0