User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Selling My KX500, discount price to local PWCToday members

For sale is my 91 KX500. Bike is overall in good shape and motor is mechanically perfect. Motor was rebuilt top to bottom in April and has 5 hours of ride time since. Cylinder plating is perfect, new wiseco piston, new crank bearings and seals. New seals and gaskets all round. New clutch hub with Barnett clutch and springs. Power valves cleaned and timed. Carb cleaned and internal parts replaced. New UNI air filter, Pro Taper bars with handguards. New clutch cable. New front tire, rear tire was new but after 5 hours has some wear. Has IMS desert tank, Works Connection frame protectors, skid plate, and radiator supports. MSR radiator guards. Some sort of aftermarket wide foot pegs. FMF gold series pipe with turbine core slipon. New chain and sprockets, stock size. Bike runs great, never left me stranded or had issues. Was told by the previous owner that the suspension was setup by pro circuit. I cannot confirm that but it does feel good. Only issue is that one of the fork seals started leaking on my last ride. Priced accordingly to have it replaced. Clear Nevada title and registration. Only selling because I have other hobbies I enjoy more, and another bike to ride. $3400. Prefer cash or will consider trade for a SXR, SXI Pro, or FX-1. Thanks.

-95 750SXI
    -86 440 undergoing PJS800 conversion
    -90 TS650

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Grumpy Old Guy's Avatar

Re: Selling My KX500, discount price to local PWCToday members

Nice bike !!

GLWS

PWCToday Regular

Re: Selling My KX500, discount price to local PWCToday members

They are a great bike. My mate has one and its a lot of fun.

Good luck with sale

Thread Information