Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: BUYER BEWARE Parkersxr

Quote Originally Posted by jetskijockey View Post
    Did you get an address when you did the transaction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No i didnt get an address. I need to look into a license plate search.
    Check out Poor Boy Racing on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/poorboyracingteam

Need parts? Optima Racing is the place
    http://optimaracing.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Waxhead View Post
    When some one makes me paypal fees, I hate doing that as its just not right but when they insist I always pay more so I get the protection from paypal

I don't trust anyone that makes me pay the fees
    I learned my lesson about the paypal gifting and fees...definitely not making that mistake again
    Check out Poor Boy Racing on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/poorboyracingteam

Need parts? Optima Racing is the place
    http://optimaracing.com/

Uhoh, Det. Jonnie Gunn is on the case.
    94' Kawi TS 650cc
    93' Kawi TS, in progress

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WFO Speedracer View Post
    Slag obviously you don't know how Paypal works, if you gift someone you pay the Paypal fees, if you pay for goods sold the seller of the goods pays the fees, either way Paypal gets their money, so you just called someone out that did nothing wrong other than being too trusting .
    I know exactly how paypal works because I use it weekly. You're partially right, but not totally correct.

It's free within the U.S. to send money to family and friends when you use only your PayPal balance or bank account, or a combination of their PayPal balance and bank account.

There is a fee to send money as a personal payment using a debit card or credit card. The fee in the U.S. is 2.9% plus $0.30 USD of the amount you send. For example, if you send $100.00 USD by credit card, the fee would be $3.20 USD ($2.90 + $0.30). For personal payments, the sender can pay the fee or pass it on to the recipient. If the recipient doesn't want to pay the fee, they can choose not to accept the payment.

But if its not a gift, and transactions for parts here are not gifts, don't use the gift option as its not right. It calls into question the integrity of the individual who would request or pay with the gift option for goods or services.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hyosung View Post
    agreed , and who would give a fvck anyway if PP lost a few bucks , they rip people off for $ every transaction ,,cman , i hope you get your part , keep chasing the dodgy seller ,,,
    You should care. Have you no integrity? Do you also think its ok to steal from Walmart because they are a big corporation? Stealing is theft, no matter how you slice it.
    When doing business, its all about integrity as an individual and being fair and honest. Maybe its the boy scout in me, but probably more because my folks raised me to have morals, integrity, and to do the right thing. If you don't want to follow PayPal's rules, don't use the service. It's that simple. They don't rip anyone off, its how they make money to pay their employees, server upgrades, software, electrical bills, etc. I suppose you think the grocery store rips you off because they want money for their groceries... /shakes head...

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home PrickofMisery's Avatar

next time you ^ get caught speeding, just scratch the officer a check on the spot.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slag View Post
    You should care. Have you no integrity? Do you also think its ok to steal from Walmart because they are a big corporation? Stealing is theft, no matter how you slice it.
    When doing business, its all about integrity as an individual and being fair and honest. Maybe its the boy scout in me, but probably more because my folks raised me to have morals, integrity, and to do the right thing. If you don't want to follow PayPal's rules, don't use the service. It's that simple. They don't rip anyone off, its how they make money to pay their employees, server upgrades, software, electrical bills, etc. I suppose you think the grocery store rips you off because they want money for their groceries... /shakes head...
    For some reason an old obscure quote about opinions and a$$holes came to mind when I read this. Paypal doesn't rip people off, are you Phuking serious, Paypal has ripped many people off myself included , sell enough stuff on Ebay and you will get to experience it for yourself, I can assure you it will happen.
    Last edited by WFO Speedracer; 09-06-2016 at 11:12 PM.
    Get your Fat Dudes T-shirts right here PM me for details !

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Maulin Marto's Avatar

Paypal basically has a license to steal and they do it quite well. The fees they charge for a simple transaction are way out of line. They are now about the 2nd largest bank in the world from what I have seen. They make money hand over fist so I for one don't feel like I'm ripping anyone off when I send payment in gift form. Don't want to take the risk of getting ripped off, ya pay the fees. Pretty damn simple, but I won't feel bad about keeping some of my money in my pocket instead of some billionaire assshat. WFO is 100% right, paypal and Ebay screw you coming and going....
    2010 UWP Masters National Champion, Governor's Cup / 2013 GLWC Masters #1/2013 GLWC Ski Slalom #1/2013 Vet Open #2
    2009 & 2010 Vet Open Great lakes Champion /2009 GLWC Masters #1 2009 Sport spec #1 /GLWC 2011 #3 Vet Open

Ebay Store Link> http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Uncle-Martos-Parts-Store

Blog Entries

I thought we were a group of mostly honest people, but what I'm seeing is that the majority of people posting on here have no problems about screwing a company over which is an integrity issue. If you truly feel they are a bad company, stop using them. I know, I'm preaching to the choir. /shakes head.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home PrickofMisery's Avatar

X3
    PayPal fvcked me over for nearly $2k when they sided with a POS scammer many years ago. After several years of avoiding them I only went back as it had become a necessary evil in this time and space. Considering the situation, how they handled it, my lost time and money, finding and funding another engine, plus some crazy a$$ interest rate I have in mind.....I have no qualms fvcking them out of every penny I can at any given chance I get, forever.

parkersxr where are you?
    Last edited by PrickofMisery; 09-07-2016 at 12:17 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information