Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

BUYER BEWARE Parkersxr

I hate to make one of these threads but it has come time.

Levi Parker (screenname Parkersxr) was recently parting out a ski of his and I was interested in a part. We messaged back and forth a few times and on July 22, 2016 Levi agreed to sell me said part.

I sent a paypal transaction and through the transaction communication was great.

I waited a week and hadn't seen any part show up so I asked fior a tracking number. No response. This was the first red flag.

I kept texting Levi over the course of the next few weeks and eventually got a response. He replied that he was overwhelmed parting out his ski and accidentally sent the part to the wrong addesss. He told me that he hac actually just received the part back in the mail and was going to send it to me the next day.

Great, or so I thought...

2 days later I ask if the part has been sent. No response.

I have continued to text Levi and my inquiries are not responded to.

Long story short, Levi Parker took my payment and never sent me what I paid for. I got burned.

I also made the terrible mistake of "gifting" the transaction payment..Please learn from my mistake and do not do that! I am left with no recourse and no part, despite him receiving payment in full.

Do NOT do business with Parkersxr on this forum. Buyer beware.

Parkersxr, if you see this, please just send me what I paid for, that's all I want. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Check out Poor Boy Racing on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/poorboyracingteam

Need parts? Optima Racing is the place
    http://optimaracing.com/

Blog Entries

Re: BUYER BEWARE Parkersxr

While it sucks that you got screwed by Parkersxr, you were also trying to screw paypal out of their source of income. Receiving income off transactions is how they make their money and stay in business. You weren't receiving a gift or sending money to a family member, you were buying an item. Lesson learned, Karma is a *****.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slag View Post
    While it sucks that you got screwed by Parkersxr, you were also trying to screw paypal out of their source of income. Receiving income off transactions is how they make their money and stay in business. You weren't receiving a gift or sending money to a family member, you were buying an item. Lesson learned, Karma is a *****.
    Slag obviously you don't know how Paypal works, if you gift someone you pay the Paypal fees, if you pay for goods sold the seller of the goods pays the fees, either way Paypal gets their money, so you just called someone out that did nothing wrong other than being too trusting .
    Get your Fat Dudes T-shirts right here PM me for details !

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home hyosung's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WFO Speedracer View Post
    Slag obviously you don't know how Paypal works, if you gift someone you pay the Paypal fees, if you pay for goods sold the seller of the goods pays the fees, either way Paypal gets their money, so you just called someone out that did nothing wrong other than being too trusting .
    agreed , and who would give a fvck anyway if PP lost a few bucks , they rip people off for $ every transaction ,,cman , i hope you get your part , keep chasing the dodgy seller ,,,
    2 x 650 sx custom build (my toys) http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=425767

modded X2 650

stock looking ZXI 900 ""being cannibalized to sponsor a 650 sx build """

Jerry Rigging is my specialty .....

Originally Posted by hyosung
    so when you say i """ hammer and slap things together """ this may be so , BUT they are hammered and slapped together SOLID

Quote Originally Posted by slag View Post
    Gee, thanks for the input bud. I acknowledge that I made a mistake (and learned from it), but I think you are clearly missing the bigger issue here...

Long story short, potential buyers need to be aware of how Parkersxr operates

Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

Michigan reg numbers on the ski, looks like CA plates on the truck. Take note of the truck plate numbers, may help track down scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

thanks Jonnyx2, that might come in handy, hopefully he sees this and chooses to do the right thing

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home jetskijockey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyX2 View Post
    Michigan reg numbers on the ski, looks like CA plates on the truck. Take note of the truck plate numbers, may help track down scammer.

Twin smoke stacks and bottle of Lucas oil stabilizer he must be a truck driver. Lol

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home jetskijockey's Avatar

Did you get an address when you did the transaction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Waxhead's Avatar

When some one makes me paypal fees, I hate doing that as its just not right but when they insist I always pay more so I get the protection from paypal

I don't trust anyone that makes me pay the fees
    Check out wax racing on facebook for all your billet ski parts your looking for

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information