• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mycapricess
    PWCToday Guru
    • Jul 2005

Sea doo help in Utica

Looking for someone that can scan a sea doo in the Utica area. My 3d is acting up. Have had it out to wayniac before but would like to find someone a bit closer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    1993 X2 Bone stock unmolested with float kit

1991 X2 with a ported and polished 650 Full Westcoast pipe, Westcoast waterbox, PJS head, R&D top loader, stainless impeller, Westcoast Ride plate, Westcoast fuel tank with Westcoast fuel pick up, UMI steering, and a flow control.

1989 JS 550 just the way i bought it

1989 Wetbike Tomcat with a speed plug and superscoop.
  • Scurve
    Frequent Poster
    • May 2012

Re: Sea doo help in Utica

There is DDS off Oriskany, but I would ask them if they are familiar with 3d's before letting work on it. If they even hesitate a bit in answering, run.

A buddy brought his older kawasaki there for them to look it over for a weak compression. All they managed to do was damage the engine in the process of trying to diagnose the issue and charge him for the labor they racked up doing the former.

Search Ebay: Kawasaki X2 Hood Ducts

Can make custom parts in Plastic, Resin, or Fiber. PM for details

Comment

• mycapricess
      PWCToday Guru
      • Jul 2005

Re: Sea doo help in Utica

I have no use for DDS. The dad was always good to me when I needed parts for my first x2 when I was like 12 but the son Sam is just rude and not helpful at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
      1993 X2 Bone stock unmolested with float kit

1991 X2 with a ported and polished 650 Full Westcoast pipe, Westcoast waterbox, PJS head, R&D top loader, stainless impeller, Westcoast Ride plate, Westcoast fuel tank with Westcoast fuel pick up, UMI steering, and a flow control.

1989 JS 550 just the way i bought it

1989 Wetbike Tomcat with a speed plug and superscoop.

Comment

Working...
      X