Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PWCToday Guru

JETTLab Pressure Test Block Off Plate Kits with High Quality Rubber Seals

JETTLab would like to present you with an easy way to perform a leak-down test on your motor. Long are the days of cutting up bicycle tubes and sandwiching them between your manifold in hopes that the tubes will create an airtight seal across the bike tube seam and the frustration of the thin bike tube rubber warping under pressure making your newly created seal a 1 time use product.

JETTLab has sourced a rubber seal that is durable, chemical resistant, and air impermeable. The rubber seal is much thicker than your standard bike tube and is time proven to hold up over several leak-down checks with minimum signs of wear. You will be able to use the seals over and over again. JETTLab has also incorporated an optional pulse stem into its leak-down kit. The pulse stem allows you to connect a standard air pump up to the pulse fitting in your crankcase for an easy and hassle free way to pressurize your motor. With a typical tire pump (manual or electric), all you have to do is connect the pulse stem to your crankcase pulse fitting and flip a switch to pressurize.

The JETTLab Leak-Down Test Kit is a piece meal kit. You can pick and choose the pieces you need to build a bundle that suits the need for your particular setup.
    Carb Blockoff Plate $8.50ea
    Exhaust Blockoff Plate $14ea
    Bpipe Blockoff Plate $10.50ea
    Carb Rubber Seal $4ea
    Exhaust Rubber Seal $7ea
    Bpipe Rubber Seal $5ea
    Pulse Pump Valve $5ea

Plate Picture.jpg Gasket Picture.jpg Side View Picture.jpg

Please add $6.50 for Priority 2-3 Day Shipping and send payment to JETTLabProducts@gmail.com. Please do not gift payment as shipping labels are created from information provided through your PayPal transaction.

Thanks for looking,

Ashby,
    JETTLab Products
    https://www.facebook.com/JETTLabProducts

Gasket Picture.jpg Plate Picture.jpg Side View Picture.jpg

PWCToday Guru

Re: JETTLab Pressure Test Block Off Plate Kits with High Quality Rubber Seals

ttt
    Last edited by Ashby; 08-30-2016 at 09:12 AM.

This kit for Yamaha 701 62T engines only? Will it fit on a Yamaha 701 61X? 650? 800?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

PM me Ashby I have something you might be quite interested in
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

WWSRD , What would Speed Racer do ?

PWCToday Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JC-SuperJet View Post
    This kit for Yamaha 701 62T engines only? Will it fit on a Yamaha 701 61X? 650? 800?
    Great Question!

The block off plates are designed for Yamaha SuperJet based platforms. ALL Yamaha 61x and 62t based intake and exhaust passages would be sealed off and hold pressure during leak down testing including the 650, 700, 701, 760 drivelines from Yamaha as well as many aftermarket billet and cast cylinders including DASA, TPE, ET, exc..

The carb blockoff plates will fit all ski’s that use Mikuni SBN based carbs from 44, 46, 48, 49, 50, 51. This includes Mikuni Black (OEM) and Silver (AM) carbs as well as Full Specs, DASA, Novi, Jetworks, Riva, Maxx, Thrust exc..

At this time we do not make a “exhaust” side plate kit for the triple cylinder 1100cc, 1200cc, 1300cc guys, however, if you use a rubber freeze plug found at your local home improvement store (in the pluming section) you can seal off the exhaust mani at the coupler. In combination with our carb blockoff plates and seals you would be able to perform a leak down test.

PWCToday Guru

ttt

PWCToday Guru

ttt

PWCToday Guru

ttt

PWCToday Guru

ttt

Want to pm me the a quote for everything i'd need for a 61x leak down with a b-pipe mani?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information