Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PWCToday Regular

Re: Attempting to solve Code 25.

I Bought a new ECM for my 2006 R-12x and it turned out to really be the knock sensor that was bad. With that being said I put the old ECM back in and picked up the brand new one. But when the old does go out I am going to open it up and check it out.

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pokey79 View Post
    I Bought a new ECM for my 2006 R-12x and it turned out to really be the knock sensor that was bad. With that being said I put the old ECM back in and picked up the brand new one. But when the old does go out I am going to open it up and check it out.
    How long have you been riding around on the new knock sensor? It took a few days for my code to show back up after clearing it a couple times.

I always found it took 45 minutes to set the code, I felt like it was a weak circuit to begin with and if your fuel sat and lost octane that the knock sensor was working the circuit overtime and then it ruined the pgmfi unit. The ones that lasted the longest were the people that rode them the most and the units didn't sit very often. Just my .02.
    SOLD! HONDA AQUATRAX 2 SEATER
    1987 JS440 SUPERSTOCK
    198? JS440 FREESTYLE
    1987 JS550 LIMITED
    SOLD AND MISSED VERY MUCH, 1994 WAVEBLASTER LIMITED
    WWW.HONDAOFWINTERHAVEN.COM
    1987 AM. WORLD CUP CHAMP
    Photobucket

PWCToday Regular

got about 8 hrs on the new knock senor. And when I was trying to figure the problem out , I could idle around for as long as I wanted and it would never throw a code and I could run WOT and it never throw a code but if I tried to cruise around a round 38 mph it would throw the 25 code in about 15 seconds or if I slowed down from WOT and nailed it again it would throw the 25 code. But with the new knock senor I can do whatever I want and no code.

PWCToday Newbie

Hi all! I living in Thailand. 2 months ago I bought 2 same Honda ARX1200T3 on one trailer. Each pwc have about 100-110 hrs. 1 month ago my Hondas show me alarm 25. It so bad, I know. I'm engineer in automotive electronics. I get one ECU and open... Now I have dead end. The pin of the knock sensor going to small green schematic in ceramic?(May be ceramic?) cover. I'm cannot identify this green schematic, no any letters and digits. I see inside - capacitors, resistors and keys. Problem in this small green schematic. Change this and go )) Who what thinking about this. I'm sorry for my English. I'm from Russia.
    20170620_133723.jpg
    20170620_133736.jpg
    20170620_133751.jpg

PWCToday Newbie

Super! I'm accurately cleaning front of the green schematic and see print. Who know what is it the module? I see S7M2 and KG2-B0 Foto attached20170620_165509.jpg

PWCToday Regular

That looks like 57M2

PWCToday Newbie

pokey79, you are right! sorry... I'm continue my work for researching the ECU. Also, it was problem with my ECU - overheating. Cannot hold the hand on the ECU. I found problem - it's Voltage regulator TLE4271-2G. Order today on AliExpress 1 pack (5pcs). Price - 5$ for pack. Foto - 2 mins...

PWCToday Newbie

PWCToday Newbie

Somebody can identify green module???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information