» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PWCToday Newbie

Re: Looking for Stand Up riders in OC

Quote Originally Posted by Pattle View Post
    Reviving an old thread.

I took my ski out to Fiesta last weekend as the season opening. Great day, with a few other folks out there as well. I'm glad winter is over.

What are thoughts on Elsinore this year after all the rain? Will it be decent, or still a swamp? Anyone been out there recently to see it?

You guys that ride Granada: how is it getting your ski out of the water by yourself? I checked it out last summer just walking around and getting the ski in looks painless, but the slope is fairly steep so without another person helping it looks like getting it out could be tough. There was nobody else there the two times I went. I guess you could crab the slope rather than going directly up.
    Its not too bad i had a harbor frieght dolly i converted to haul my ski it worked ok with the 4inch wide wheels.Defintiely not as smooth as a big wheeled cart but got me across.The wet sand part was easy though its the soft sand thats tougher but not impossible its prob only 75ft or so.

PWCToday Newbie

Cool. I'll have to head there next time then. I live in Orange, so Long beach is a much shorter drive than San Diego. I like the isolated lagoon at Fiesta, though. I'm usually the first one there in the morning, and the glass is fun. The swim in to the beach when the ski takes a crap isn't too bad either. Hopefully that doesn't happen too often.

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Pattle View Post
    Cool. I'll have to head there next time then. I live in Orange, so Long beach is a much shorter drive than San Diego. I like the isolated lagoon at Fiesta, though. I'm usually the first one there in the morning, and the glass is fun. The swim in to the beach when the ski takes a crap isn't too bad either. Hopefully that doesn't happen too often.
    When i go its usually on sunday morning done by 10;30-11 im in fullerton so yeh quick drive no traffic.No way im headed to perris or elsinore to follow a directional pattern then sit in traffic coming home.Would like fiesta but not up for a 1.5 hr drive in morning and a 2-3 hr drive home.Ive had to swim my ski in once at granada took me about 15min.Was one of the 3 times i went when no one else was out but sundays usually have quite a bit out there.I prob wont be out for a month since i screwed up my thumb last week at hb race.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information