Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Frequent Poster

Re: The 750ss build.

53.17@6970rpm on glass. Likes to wonder a bit.. looked at my pump shoe and it seems to have moved 1/8" so its hanging down on one side. That might be the cause. Ill probably fix that this week and finally seal up the ride plate and scoop grate and see what happens!

Finally raced my friends stock polaris 780slx, I destroy him off the line, and we are neck and neck for top end. Been slowly catching up to that thing, finally caught him!
    Last edited by Alxsmt; 07-24-2017 at 01:06 AM.
    96 750ss- Custom paint, 750bp bottom end, 800sxr top end, ada girtle head, Blackjack i40 carbs/ported intake, VF3 reeds, tau ceti flame arrestors, tbm charging flywheel, advent, coffman rocket pipe, jd scoop grate, jd ride plate, modified steering,
    JW porting work. With lots more bs mods.

97 xp- parting out/open to trades

93 750ss- hull

I dream skis

Nicel work and great pictures. Looks like all the attention to detail payed off, well done.

Frequent Poster

Thanks! I really think it has 55 in it.. just a matter of getting it setup. Groupk did 54.5mph with less mods, and way cheaper, so im hoping I can beat that. Mine could be faster off the line, but no way to really know that.

I got some video yesterday, Ill have some uploaded this week
    Last edited by Alxsmt; 07-24-2017 at 12:12 PM.
    96 750ss- Custom paint, 750bp bottom end, 800sxr top end, ada girtle head, Blackjack i40 carbs/ported intake, VF3 reeds, tau ceti flame arrestors, tbm charging flywheel, advent, coffman rocket pipe, jd scoop grate, jd ride plate, modified steering,

93 750ss- hull

I dream skis

Video would be awesome!

Frequent Poster

sorry it took me so long. The video was corrupt.. but I got some more the other day!

https://youtu.be/odK9qu2BdyA

93 750ss- hull

PWCToday Newbie

Nice work. Makes me miss my SS. I loved being able to turn on a dime and get 9 cents change. Photo0631.jpg

Frequent Poster

Thanks! Even after riding the red 951xp in the video, I would much rather be on the ss! Pulls harder off the line, turns way way sharper. Doesn't quite have the top speed tho

93 750ss- hull

I dream skis

Nice

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alxsmt View Post
    Thanks! Even after riding the red 951xp in the video, I would much rather be on the ss! Pulls harder off the line, turns way way sharper. Doesn't quite have the top speed tho
    Totally agree. I love my 1100's but I haven't found anything that has a hole shot like my SS did. Throttle response was always instantaneous, but the Boyesen pro series reeds and lighter Wiseco top end didn't hurt either.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information