Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JetFest 2016

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home ko2's Avatar

JetFest 2016

June 25th - The Northeast's longest running consecutive charity based pwc event returns to the beach of Sport Island Pub in Northville, NY. Once again on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake a to be announced custom pwc will be taken home by one lucky winner. Participants are encouraged but not required to spend the day and or long weekend of riding with fellow enthusiasts who base from the beach located Northampton Campgrounds during the day(s).

2016 marks the 9th annual JetFest - the casual non structured riding format has proven to be more enjoyable than the standard freeride/rally type events. Attendees enjoy runabout touring of the absolutely massive lake surrounded by the picturesque Adirondack Mountains - and or riding from the Northampton beach where stand-up, blaster and X2 participants congregate. The uniquely casual environment of JetFest encourages and allows attendees the ability to interact with one another without the separatism or false sense of superiority typically exuded by certain segments of the pwc community. All styles, models and types of pwc's are welcome and regularly attend JetFest.

For the ninth consecutive season, SBT will again supply the JetFest raffle pwc with a warrantied SBT engine. SBT's continued support is invaluable to the long term success of JetFest - such ongoing support is sincerely appreciated!

Also, the long term success of JetFest is only made possible by the following stalwart sponsors:

DASA
    WetWerX
    Versatile Web Designs
    PWC Specialties
    Westside Powersports
    Fixt Composites
    Impros
    701 Industries
    Power Factor
    X Scream
    Hot Products
    Rad Dudes
    Extreem Throttle
    CT Watercraft
    Blowsion
    Pro Rider
    Beer Dart Performance Concepts
    Short Block Technologies
    Watercraft Super Store
    Black Tip Performance traction mats and turf

For further information please visit the "JetFest 2016" Facebook page where you will find a roll call list, along with numerous discussion threads.

On behalf of all the riders who support and attend, the generous sponsors and the group that annually works to ensure the success of JetFest - thank you for making JetFest the premier pwc charity raffle in the Northeast !!! .. This seasons raffle items are great and the pwc is sweet !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ko2; 04-18-2016 at 06:43 AM.

​Forget the hate, we celebrate !

Re: JetFest 2016

Is there any info on past rides? Trying to see if its a justified trip from PA 4.5 hours. Thanks

undieingbreed - if you do a search there are many threads here on pwct of and about prior JetFests'. Riders from VA, GA, FL and Canada annually make the trip with skis in tow. Also, you can find a lot of info on the Facebook page "JetFest 2016".

Booked! site 48
    www.raddudesfi.com

2008 Seadoo Wake 215 68.2 gpsed stocker
    2009 Kawi Sxr Tbm 3.5 degree bars, Worx sponsons, Pump Seal kit TBM intake grate TBM front sponsons, TBM throttle
    2007 Hydrospace stock class ready
    2007 hydro 1100
    2006 hydrospace stock class ready

The twin

The tech gods must have passed over me today. From the information I found it seems awesome, I just squeeze any pictures from any forum and the newa site has no pictures. I'm assuming from past fests posts the Northampton beach link will be posted soon? If we come up probably 3+ stand ups.

Found their link, no water front lots available, too early? Or should we book asap. Was looking at the 220-224 lots since they look close to water and bathrooms!!

Some pics I found
    Attached Images Attached Images

Reserve a site - JetFest participants have already monopolized all the waterfront sites.

http://www.reserveamerica.com/campin...=NY&parkId=681

thanks for the info. just have to try and organize. might get the whole family going with 5 skis

The facility is very family friendly and all the participants/riders are very nice. Unfortunately most all of us who frequented the boards for many years now communicate via Facebook, so we aren't on here much. If you are able, check out the JetFest 2016 FB page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information