Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bullett gen2 x2

Re: Bullett gen2 x2

no not modded, they are true Black Jacks and with v-force 3 reeds. I can't wait to try them. lol, I did also purchase some cheap aftermarket sbn's 46's and some used yami sbn 44's I might try when re-jetted. but I think those were a waist of money. Art won't mod those...lol

please post a vid of your upgrade in the water when you get a chance.. or at lease gps it!

Quote Originally Posted by aggrovated View Post
    no not modded, they are true Black Jacks and with v-force 3 reeds. I can't wait to try them. lol, I did also purchase some cheap aftermarket sbn's 46's and some used yami sbn 44's I might try when re-jetted. but I think those were a waist of money. Art won't mod those...lol

please post a vid of your upgrade in the water when you get a chance.. or at lease gps it!
    The sbn46’s will be the easiest to tune and will stay in tune forever. Will do I still have the first GoPro think is a dinosaur but still looks new and it works.
    it is what it is . it's all good

0CFABE3C-C3C2-49EC-B83B-62CF4F73F0D5.jpegI picked up the old skat trim nozzle, beed blasted it, itís stamped 98 but itís opened up to 89. The largest I have will have run so far so weíll how it does paired with the 12/18

It was an awesome day at lake. It’s been a while since I have hit the water, even with lots of water in the pipe, lots of fuel in the carbs and a repitched 12/18. It couldn’t been a better time riding and hanging out with friends. I did adjust the low speed screws to clean up the bottom at the end of day.

I got an 83 skat nozzle I haven't tried it yet... did you notice any difference between the 98mm and the smaller nozzle?

I got an 83 skat nozzle I haven't tried it yet... did you notice any difference between the 98mm and the smaller nozzle?
    I run a 145 pump, Not sure I noticed anything yesterday other that a little rich bog and smiling from getting some tray time!

I run a 12/18 and it’s not enough, I would like to extend the nozzle some, it is really short.

tray time! lol! I fiddle with the parts so much.. I forgot about actually riding...lol! it should warm up soon enough for me to start riding. I cant wait!

interesting about your prop not being enough. I have a 140mm 10/18 in a set back with a long SE nozzle ... I'm guessing it will be good. so are you gonna get a tighter pitch?

tray time! lol! I fiddle with the parts so much.. I forgot about actually riding...lol! it should warm up soon enough for me to start riding. I cant wait!

interesting about your prop not being enough. I have a 140mm 10/18 in a set back with a long SE nozzle ... I'm guessing it will be good. so are you gonna get a tighter pitch?

I am, thinking 16/21. She still will not pull through the rpm’s, runs out about 7264-7300 right around 3/4 throttle anything else the engine just gets lounger. If I could do it over I would have stuck with the 140 mag, maybe a 142 she’s a beast first 30ft looking for that pull through 60ft.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information