Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump !

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home hellcat66's Avatar

Re: Donald Trump !

and now look at these fvcks in the streets...where were they last night? did they attend a dnc event? do they know who they are voting for?no, but they are big babies after the race has been won... fukkin libtards...the disease is real...

If people don't like the results of the election, leave. No one is stopping you!

Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

All the celebrities who said they were leaving the USA if Donald Trump was elected President....I hope they all GTFO by the end of the week!

A partial list of celebrities who said they would leave America if Donald Trump became president:

Jon Stewart
    The former "Daily Show" host told People magazine last year that if Donald Trump won the presidency, he'd be "getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet's gone bonkers."

Jennifer Lawrence
    "The Hunger Games" star was quoted by Entertainment Weekly as saying, "If Donald Trump becomes president, that will be the end of the world." So we guess that means she'll be heading for the afterlife.

Omari Hardwick
    "If Donald Trump wins the presidency, I'm out," the "Power" star told The Wrap, adding he'd head for Italy after the election.

Sienna Miller
    "I don't know if I can stay if it goes the wrong way, so I'm really hoping that Hillary comes through," the British star, who currently resides in New York, told Variety at the premiere of "The Lost City of Z."

Whoopi Goldberg
    In January, "The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg said if Donald Trump were to become president, she would move. "I don't think that's America. I don't want it to be America. Maybe it's time for me to move, you know," she said.

Barry Diller
    While telling Bloomberg he was so sure Trump wouldn't win the presidential election that he'd "put money on it," the media billionaire said, "if Donald Trump doesn't fall, I'll either move out of the country or join the resistance."

Kathryn Hahn
    The "Bad Moms" actress hinted she'd move to Iceland in the event of a Trump presidency, according to the Toronto Sun. Actress Kathryn Hahn at a private screening of STX Entertainment's "Bad Moms" at the Metrograph in Manhattan on Monday, July 18, 2016.

Eddie Griffin
    According to Breitbart News, actor Eddie Griffin told DJ Vlad he'd vote for Kanye West over Donald Trump, and that if Trump won, "I'm moving to Africa."

Jurnee Smollet-Bell
    The "Friday Night Lights" star told The Scene she's "definitely moving to Canada" if Trump wins the election.

Rosie O'Donnell
    After the NY Daily News reported in April 2016 that O'Donnell would be moving to Canada if Trump were elected, the comedian and former talk-show host Tweeted, "LISTEN UP WASTED TRUMPERS - I AM NEVER LEAVING THE USA - AND HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT."

Jenny Slate
    The "Zootopia" actress didn't exactly threaten to leave the U.S. in the event of a Trump presidency, but it's worth noting she did attest, "If Donald Trump wins the presidency, a pig will fly out of my butthole, because it will be a nightmare."

Michelle Branch
    Shortly after the election, the singer hinted she's not quite set on a destination, Tweeting, "Any foreigners wanna get hitched??"
    Here, Branch performs a concert at Nikon at Jones Beach Theater on July 24, 2011.

George Lopez
    Shortly after Donald Trump announced his presidency, comedian George Lopez jokingly told TMZ, "If he wins, he won't have to worry about immigration, we'll all go back."

Armie Hammer
    When asked by Vanity Fair, "Where Will You Move if Donald Trump Becomes President?" actor Armie Hammer said, "I would move to the Caribbean and start a jet ski rental business."

Amber Rose
    In March 2016 Amber Rose told US Weekly, "Jesus Christ, I can't even think about it! I'm moving, I'm out! I can't. And I am taking my son with me! I would be devastated, to be honest with you!"

Keegan-Michael Key
    Actor and comedian Keegan-Michael Key from USA Network series "Playing House" told TMZ in an interview that he would move to Canada if Trump became president. "It's like, 10 minutes from Detroit; that's where I'm from. My mom lives there. It'd make her happy, too."

Neve Campbell
    In an interview with the Huffington Post, actress Neve Campbell stated if Trump was elected she would move back to Canada. "I'm terrified. It's really scary. My biggest fear is that Trump will triumph."

Raven-Symoné
    Actress and host of "The View" Raven-Symoné said on the talk show, "My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I'm gonna move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket."

Spike Lee
    Where did film director Spike Lee say he would move if Donald Trump became the 45th president of the United States? Lee joked to Vanity Fair, "I'm moving back to the republic of Brooklyn, New York."

Stephen King
    In an interview with The Washington Post in September, best-selling author Stephen King said he'd move to Canada if Trump became president. He stated, "A Trump presidency scares me more than anything else. I'm terrified that he'll become president."

Chloë Sevigny
    When asked by Vanity Fair where she would move if Donald Trump became president of the United states, actress Chloë Sevigny responded, "Nova Scotia."

Zosia Mamet
    "Girls" actress Zosia Mamet told Vanity Fair her destination of choice would be "Siberia," if Donald Trump were to become president.

Elisabeth Moss
    Vanity Fair asked "Man Men," actress Elisabeth Moss where she would move if Donald Trump became president and she said, "I always wanted to live in Italy so that might be a good time."

Natasha Lyonne
    When asked by Vanity Fair where she would move if Donald Trump became president, "Orange Is the New Black" actress Natasha Lyonne said, "Straight to hell, or a mental hospital for a while 'cause why is this happening?"

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg shared her concerns of Donald Trump becoming president in an interview with The New York Times. "I can't imagine what this place would be ― I can't imagine what the country would be ― with Donald Trump as our president. For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be ― I don't even want to contemplate that." She added that her late husband would have joked, "Now it's time for us to move to New Zealand."

Ne-Yo
    R&B crooner Ne-Yo threatened to leave the country if Donald Trump becomes president. A TMZ camera guy caught up with the singer at LAX in October 2016, and the musician said, "I already told you what I'm doing if he becomes president. I am moving to Canada. Straight away. Me and Drake gon [sic] be neighbors if Donald Trump becomes president."

Bryan Cranston
    "Breaking Bad" actor Bryan Cranston told "The Bestseller Experiment" podcast he would "Absolutely...definitely move" if Donald Trump won the election. He said, "It's not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won't."

Chelsea Handler
    During a May episode of "Live with Kelly and Michael," comedian Chelsea Handler reportedly said, "I did buy a house in another country just in case, so all of these people that threaten to leave the country and then don't, I will leave the country," according to ibtimes.com.

Samuel L. Jackson
    During a "Hateful Eight Ball" segment on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" in December 2015, the talk show host asks the eight ball, which is voiced by a "psychic" Samuel L. Jackson, "Will Donald Trump be our next president?" to which he replies, "If that [expletive] becomes president, I'll move my black [expletive] to South Africa."

Cher
    In a June 2015 Twitter exchange with another user, Cher tweeted: "IF HE WERE TO BE ELECTED,IM MOVING TO JUPITER ��."

Amy Schumer
    Rockville Centre-raised Amy Schumer sat down with Emily Maitlis of BBC Newsnight and said, "I will need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere. ... It's beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It's too crazy,"

Lena Dunham
    "Girls" star Lena Dunham said she's out of here if Donald Trump wins the November presidential election. "I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will," Dunham has said about moving to Canada if he wins. "I know a lovely place in Vancouver and I can get my work done from there."

Barbra Streisand
    Barbra Streisand is not happy about Donald Trump's rise in running for president. The singer was vocal during an appearance on Australia's "60 Minutes," saying she "Can't believe it. I'm either coming to your country, if you'll let me in, or Canada."

Miley Cyrus
    Earlier in the year, singer Miley Cyrus posted to Instagram a photo of Donald Trump, with the caption "Donald Trump is a [explicit] nightmare." In a separate series of Instagram posts, the "Wrecking Ball" singer says "...Honestly [explicit] this [explicit] I am moving if this is my president! I don't say things I don't mean!" which is accompanied by an image of Trump posing with hunters.

Rev. Al Sharpton
    The Rev. Al Sharpton is "reserving" his "ticket" just in case Donald Trump wins, he said at a Center for American Progress event in February. "If Donald Trump is the nominee ... I'm also reserving my ticket to get out of here if he wins. Only because he'd probably have me deported anyhow."
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home hellcat66's Avatar

^^^^ hit the road fvckers! i dont see one on that list thats worth a fvck anyway...love it or leave it!

There should be a lot more volunteers on that list , don't be a P_ssy step up and be recognized .
    Liberalism is a mental disorder fueled by ignorance and disinformation programs set in motion by Hillary and Obama

Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

Dow jumps to record high as hope grows that Trump would lift economy

The Dow Jones industrial average reached a record high on Wednesday amid growing hopes that President-elect Donald Trump would deliver major stimulus to the economy. The index rose 218 points, or 1.2 percent, to close at 18,808, while the broader Standard & Poor's 500 stock-index also gained.

Among the factors driving the rally were bets on infrastructure stocks such as Caterpillar, whose share price has jumped nearly 20 percent over the past two days. Trump has pledged to allocate as much as $1 trillion to rebuild roads and highways, though much of the money is expected to come from the private sector.

Trump’s economic agenda had been widely criticized on the campaign trail as a danger to the American recovery. But now, as the first pieces of his plan begin to take shape, experts say it could actually have the potential to deliver major stimulus.

In addition, Trump is calling for dramatically lowering the tax rate for individuals and businesses, a move long sought by Republicans. After the election, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R- Ky.) cited tax reform among the priorities for next year. On Thursday afternoon, Trump had lunch with House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), who issued his own blueprint for tax reform over the summer.

The likelihood of a deal remains highly uncertain, and the price tag for Trump’s cuts is estimated to be as high as $6 trillion over the next decade. But with Republicans in charge of the White House and Congress, the odds appear higher than they were before the election — and that is enough for investors and economists to start recalibrating their expectations.

“The tax cuts and spending increases that are likely to be passed would tend to boost near-term growth, inflation, interest rates and the dollar,” said Ben Herzon, an economist at Macroeconomic Advisers.

The shift in outlook is clear on Wall Street, where the bond market has gotten pummeled amid the improved economic outlook. Yields on 10-year U.S. Treasurys — which move in the opposite direction of price — continued to climb Thursday afternoon to 2.1 percent, the highest level since January. The spike in yields after Trump’s victory on Wednesday was the largest since 2013.

The movements reflect investors’ expectations that Trump’s fiscal stimulus would be likely to increase the national debt, especially if it is combined with massive new spending on infrastructure, which could raise the federal government’s borrowing costs. At the same time, investors also believe the economy will pick up momentum, pushing inflation higher. It currently stands at 1.4 percent, well below the Federal Reserve’s target of 2 percent following years of tepid economic growth. But if prices start to rise as the recovery gains steam, the Fed would probably raise interest rates — pushing up long-term Treasury yields even more.

A forecast from Barclays released Thursday shows inflation rising to 2.6 percent at the end of 2018. Chief economist Michael Gapen said the new analysis assumes tax cuts that amount to 2 percent of the country’s total gross domestic product, larger than those passed by President George W. Bush but smaller than the package proposed by Trump on the campaign trail.

The estimate also assumes Trump fulfills at least part of his controversial pledge to slap punitive tariffs on goods from Mexico and China and withdraw from free-trade agreements. Economists have warned that such measures could spark a damaging trade war with crucial partners. The Barclays analysis assumes new tariffs of 15 percent on Chinese imports and 7 percent on those from Mexico, lower than Trump has called for but higher than the average duty in place.
    Last edited by JonnyX2; 11-10-2016 at 09:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

Trumps First, repeat First appointed official , Myron Ebell will replace the infamous John P Holdron as the global warming expert , Holdron was appointed by the head _egro to terminate life on a planetary scale ,Holdron wrote a book called "Eco science " , the premise of the book was to poison the food , water and air . Population must be culled to more manageable level by 2025 , less than 2 billion world wide, also sterilization programs were implemented , no more chemtrails , my prayers were answered on the second day. Now Monsanto should be next , tax the farmers 50% who grow GMO food poisons on their crops and if you grow organic 0 tax, monsantos going down

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic racing View Post
    Trumps First, repeat First appointed official , Myron Ebell will replace the infamous John P Holdron as the global warming expert , Holdron was appointed by the head _egro to terminate life on a planetary scale ,Holdron wrote a book called "Eco science " , the premise of the book was to poison the food , water and air . Population must be culled to more manageable level by 2025 , less than 2 billion world wide, also sterilization programs were implemented , no more chemtrails , my prayers were answered on the second day. Now Monsanto should be next , tax the farmers 50% who grow GMO food poisons on their crops and if you grow organic 0 tax, monsantos going down
    The earth is designed to support 700 million to 1.5 billion. If you put more than 1 cow and 1 calf on 1.5 acres they
    starve to death. You should be thankful for monsantos. Its who's keeping you and everyone else's *** alive. I personally
    think Monsanto is the devil for other reasons but they do feed the World. Its very hard to truly grow organic these days with out gmo seeds,
    sprays and or salt fertilizers. The dirt has been dead for a long time. Its only a few bodys of water that I will eat fish out of,
    and I live in Arkansas. Most red meat I eat is venison. I wonder sometimes if its been drinking from meth lab creek.

Neither the dems or republicans will ever get the world where its needs to be.

Most all weed is grown with salt fertilizers. I'm sure Monsanto will have some gmo seeds out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by driftmaster View Post
    The earth is designed to support 700 million to 1.5 billion. If you put more than 1 cow and 1 calf on 1.5 acres they
    starve to death. You should be thankful for monsantos. Its who's keeping you and everyone else's *** alive. I personally
    think Monsanto is the devil for other reasons but they do feed the World. Its very hard to truly grow organic these days with out gmo seeds,
    sprays and or salt fertilizers. The dirt has been dead for a long time. Its only a few bodys of water that I will eat fish out of,
    and I live in Arkansas. Most red meat I eat is venison. I wonder sometimes if its been drinking from meth lab creek.

Neither the dems or republicans will ever get the world where its needs to be.

Most all weed is grown with salt fertilizers. I'm sure Monsanto will have some gmo seeds out soon.

LOL..700M to 1.5B...really? I must have missed the capacity placard on the earth
    Party on Garth...

Cows_B_starvin.png

2x 2014 Superjet
    2011 800 SX-R
    Gone but not forgotten:
    1992 750sx
    1990 550sx
    1989 650sx
    1988 X2
    1982 550

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Yamabooeey's Avatar
    Thanks to