Clear All
  • JonnyX2
    Attention *****
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    • Jun 2006

2016 World Finals

IJSBA Announces 2016 quakysense World Finals:
    October 1-9, Lake Havasu City, AZ
    IJSBA is pleased to announce the 2016 World Finals dates: October 1-9. The World Finals will, once again, be headlined by quakysense, the leading performance wetsuit manufacturer in competitive racing.

IJSBA has applied for permits to hold the 2016 quakysense World Finals in Lake Havasu City with a preference for Crazy Horse Campgrounds and Resort to be the venue. IJSBA is optimistic that cooperative efforts will take place for the 35th Annual World Finals to continue to be held in Lake Havasu City.
    Last edited by JonnyX2; 10-22-2015, 11:43 PM.
    Originally posted by Firebird A/C&Heating
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Originally posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.
  • tshank123
    • Apr 2006

Re: 2016 World Finals

Well congrats Jon. You're the first person in 2 years to post in this forum.
    High Speed Industries - http://highspeedind.com/

Comment

• Rod Peters
      • Jul 2010

am I third?
      sigpic

Comment

• JonnyX2
        Attention *****
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by tshank123 View Post
        Well congrats Jon. You're the first person in 2 years to post in this forum.
        I am sure its because of the forum title having the "2012" attached to it when it should simply be "World Finals"...I tried to get the mods to change it but no luck with that....
        Originally posted by Firebird A/C&Heating
        OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
        PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
        Originally posted by WB1994
        Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

Comment

• tshank123
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by JonnyX2 View Post
          I am sure its because of the forum title having the "2012" attached to it when it should simply be "World Finals"...I tried to get the mods to change it but no luck with that....
          While you're at it, try getting them to change the title of the Sport Open Spec forum. How about "Classes that should exist but don't because Scott Frazier didn't listen to us when we told him Sport GP was a bad idea." Either that or "Sport Racing" might be better to keep it short.

Comment

• 88kawi5fiddy
            Top Dog
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by tshank123 View Post
            While you're at it, try getting them to change the title of the Sport Open Spec forum. How about "Classes that should exist but don't because Scott Frazier didn't listen to us when we told him Sport GP was a bad idea." Either that or "Sport Racing" might be better to keep it short.
            do you even race? i hear lots of *****ing about classes, but i dont think a single vegas person besides brandi showed up at prowatercross in st george.
            1994 1100 SJ - Dead
            1996 spec hx
            "I'm going to be installing the hooker on my driveshaft in the next two weeks." -Element3488

Comment

• tshank123
              • Apr 2006

<---------------- That little picture there is me at St. George on the line about to holeshot.

Comment

• 88kawi5fiddy
                Top Dog
                • Dec 2011

In sport? Nope.
                1994 1100 SJ - Dead
                1996 spec hx
                "I'm going to be installing the hooker on my driveshaft in the next two weeks." -Element3488

Comment

• 88kawi5fiddy
                  Top Dog
                  • Dec 2011

Quote Originally Posted by tshank123 View Post
                  do you even race? i hear lots of *****ing about classes, but i dont think a single vegas person in sport besides brandi showed up at prowatercross in st george.
                  1994 1100 SJ - Dead
                  1996 spec hx

Comment

• tshank123
                    • Apr 2006

What are you trying to say? I can't b1tch about sport classes because I didn't race sport in St. George? I raced sport for years man, sport spec for several years and then Sport Open/GP. I took a break from it this year to race my stand up. The main reason I stopped is because I got tired of trying to compete with people's wallets that are much fatter than mine in GP. That's my complaint about the state of sport class racing right now (hence my original comment). I actually have a sport spec blaster project in my garage right now because I think I might go back to that class. The class is much less about money and more about skill. I don't know though, I might stick to the SXR. Either way, I have enough skin in the game to be able to speak my mind about it.

Comment

• Grumpy Old Guy
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by 88kawi5fiddy View Post
                      do you even race? i hear lots of *****ing about classes, but i dont think a single vegas person besides brandi showed up at prowatercross in st george.
                      What I am trying to figure out is ....Do you wanna a medal or a chest to pin it on ??

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X