Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Superjet or sxr

PWCToday Regular

Re: Superjet or sxr

I had both....sold the SJ added hp to sxr...love my kawi ....I didn't like how the SJ hooked up in the water seemed like it didnt get enough water into the pump to jump anything,even after a scoop intake grate and a new impeller.... did feel really light but twitchy at higher speeds.. I do wish I had the money and time to bolt on some more aftermarket parts to see what it could really do,but the sxr was really good out of the box,just made it a little better by bolting on some aftermarket parts like factory wet pipe (wow)....just my 2cents
    Kyle

Re: Superjet or sxr

Racing SXR or 08+ superjet [not 09 as said previously], freestyle or general playing = any 701 superjet from before 08.
    '90 Superjet: ported 760, dual 44's, B pipe, ADA head 190psi, TDR waterbox, hooker 10-16, sponsons. Girlfriends ride
    '94 Suuuperjet: 718cc, pro tec pipe, Groupk head 175psi w/protec girdle, protec ride plate, MSD coil, UMI grate, Roundnose pole -4", rev footholds, sweet green turf and wrap.
    '95 Raider 701: Fiberglass not SMC, Hydrotrailer hitch, ugly purple and yellow everywhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information