User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Sleeper kit seadoo 800

Hi I want to replicate your sleeper kit on a seadoo 800, I would have you guys do the work but I live in the UK, so would cost me the earth and be a pain shipping parts to the U.S.
    It may sound a little cheeky but would you be able to advise on the the work to do, to be able to replacate the sleeper mod. Thanks

I dream skis

Re: Sleeper kit seadoo 800

The amount of time to explain, weather it be pictures or emails would exceed the time it would take gk to actually do the work. I suspect paying an hourly rate for the explanation would be more expensive than paying for the service. You could try thou, just send them $500 and see if you can catch on before the holder is used up.

Tech Guru Resident Guru

Re: Sleeper kit seadoo 800

Ashr8,
    Thank you for the message. Understandably, we do not disclose the specifications of the mods that we sell (no one in the industry does that). That said, the USPS freight for the kit would be about $90 one way.
    We also have many international customers that simply but the core parts on Ebay, and ship them to us .... But that is much more expensive that shipping your parts.

Respectfully, Harry Klemm

Quote Originally Posted by Ashr8 View Post
    Hi I want to replicate your sleeper kit on a seadoo 800, I would have you guys do the work but I live in the UK, so would cost me the earth and be a pain shipping parts to the U.S.
    It may sound a little cheeky but would you be able to advise on the the work to do, to be able to replacate the sleeper mod. Thanks
    Unless otherwise stated, responses to all forum posts are based on my personal experiences working within the PWC industry, and developing high performance PWCs since 1987.

www.groupk.com

Thread Information