Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Live2ride Powersports's Avatar

dragonslyer / jokerjoker6969 = Liar and Thief

I had a XIR stainless battery box listed on Ebay. He emailed me asking for dimensions to make sure it would fit his ski. I took all the dimensions and sent them to him. He bought the box and I shipped it right out. 2 days later he emailed saying the part was just as described and shipped very fast but would not fit his ski and wanted a refund. I said normally I wouldn't refund since I told him the dimension and what it came from but I would in this case as long as I didn't have to pay the shipping.

He then emailed saying I had to pay for all the shipping or he would open a dispute with Ebay which I agreed would be a good idea in this case and I said please do. He opened one stating it was not as described and not for a XIR. Keep in mind XIR is the only model that came with a stainless battery box and they made them one year. I knew he did not have a XIR after hearing him say it was not for one. He would never say what model he had. I did some checking with his phone number on Google and turns out the same day he was asking about my box he posted some threads looking for a SXR battery box on here and x-h20.com

The fact they he lied to get his way (and extra $7.00) is horrible and in my opinion worthless to this community. I am sure he has some friends on here and that is fine. I will never deal with him again. I hate liars and thieves.

I talked to Ebay and they decided they decided they would refund him but also release my funds so neither of us will lose out. Just stupid that we could have solved this a few weeks ago instead of doing all this.

Also reported him to Ebay and they said this is not the first time this has happened with him and red flagged his account to watch further activity.

I always work hard to keep my word and help people out, especially if I am at fault. Sadly this time I was taken advantage of.
    Live and learn.

WORLDWIDE PARTS PIMP

Live2ridepowersports@hotmail.com

I accept Paypal, Cash, Checks, Money orders, first born child or trades for payment.

Real men do it standing up!

Re: dragonslyer / jokerjoker6969 = Liar and Thief

Whatever you sir are the liar you post free shipping and returns accepted then you pull some shady stuff by trying to charge me shipping and tell me that you don't accept returns where you clearly stated on your auction that you do. I offered to send it back but your ego got in the way and you stated crying about not making any money and wah wah wah and let eBay decided and they did in my favor cuz you clearly lied. If you work so hard to keep your word, why do you post free shipping and returns accepted. Contradict yourself at every corner. And I love how you make things up about eBay they don't release that info to people so there you go another lie man when does it stop

Live and learn is right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not FREE SHIPPING to let people borrow my parts and then when they realize it will not work for them send it back for a full refund. Why should I have to pay to ship something to you when you can not measure correctly? I know you do not have an XIR, you have a SXR. If you would have asked it if would fit I would have said NO. You asked for dimensions, I sent them to you and you still bought the part. Why would you buy something knowing it would not fit? Because you figured you could try and make it fit. Guess what, you didn't and wanted me to pay. Then stating that it was not as described when your first email said it was just as described and shipped fast. HMMMMMM. That my friend is considered a LIE.

WORLDWIDE PARTS PIMP

I accept Paypal, Cash, Checks, Money orders, first born child or trades for payment.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321278367751...S:1123&vxp=mtr

Sep 02. Dear live2ridepowersports,

Can you get me the measurements of that box please

Sep 03 Dear jokerjoker6969,

The box itself is 7.5" long, 5" wide, 1.5" tall. The bolt pattern is 3.5" inside hole to inside hole long and 6.5" inside hole to inside hole wide. Hope that helps. Thanks

Paid with PayPal on Sep 21, 2015.

Sep 25th
    Dear sir,

I got the battery box in a very timely manner and as described however this battery box does not fit in my ski and I would like to return it do I need to fill out a return firm or just send it back thank you please advise

SOOOOO, if you had the dimensions, did not have an XIR, why did you buy this?

WORLDWIDE PARTS PIMP

1994 XIR is the only year they were made. Here is a parts diagram with a picture of the exact battery box purchase.
    http://fiche.worldofpowersports.com/...ICAL-EQUIPMENT

And you had the nerve to say it was not from a XIR and called me a liar in an email.

Also here is a few links asking for a SXR battery box, oh and asking if the XIR is the same as SXR.
    http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.p...356&highlight=
    http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=448635

WORLDWIDE PARTS PIMP

Guess you forgot to mention on here how you sent the incomplete battery box without the spacers. You post free shipping and returns are excepted now I want to return an item for whatever reason it's my prerogative. And I offered to send item back at my cost and you still wanted to charge me shipping. I told you that you will lose and end up paying for my return shipping but your ego got in the way again

You don't like people returning stuff then maybe you should take returns accepted off your auction and if you want to charge people for shipping the maybe you should take free shipping off your auction as well

Yes after you looked and looked for a valid reason to return it and found one spacer missing I offered to send you one at my cost. Either way you are a liar and a thief in my eyes. Buyers like you make sellers like me want to throw in the towel. Only reason we do not is for everyone one scammers there is normally 100 good buyers that do the right thing. I could careless about the money, it's the principle of the situation.

WORLDWIDE PARTS PIMP

After your flip-flops so much I told you even if you gave me the part for free i do t want it and I'm not doing any business with you

You call me a thief and liar and all these words but yet what did I steal from you what that I scam from you absolutely nothing I bought a part paid you sent it back I got my money back you got your part back how did I steal from you? I think that your ego has been bruised and you're down to making claim less accusations you should throw in the towel because you don't honor what your auction says and when someone calls you on your BS you get butt sore and start running your mouth on baseless accusations

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information