Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Regular Arizona Jet Bum's Avatar

2015 quakysense IJSBA World Finals map

It is that exciting time of the year for the big event. The World Finals! I measured the lake temperature a couple of days ago in Arizona at Saguaro Lake and it was 82.5, not too shabby. Lake Havasu should be close to the same.

JET BUM is excited to be part of the event as a vendor, supporter, and fan this year. I was told by Scott Frazier, the Managing Director of the IJSBA that there is a significant increase in the participation of vendors and competitors this year. Our sport is growing and that is a great thing!

Attached is a map of the vendor layout. Please stop by the JET BUM truck for a shaka brah photo, and check out the new JET BUM ramp, and shoot the sh*t for a bit. (top left corner of map) Looking forward to meeting a lot of new people.

I want to give a shout out to The Watercraft Journal they do a great job covering our sport and the photo journalism is pretty cool! If you are currently not following The Watercraft Journal check out their website and like their facebook page. I'm sure you will find a wealth of information. They did a new product review on the JET BUM ramp last week and they were really positive about this great new invention. I greatly appreciate that. Check out the link to the story below.
    http://watercraftjournal.com/video-j...man-launching/

See you in Havasu, brap!2015 Vendor layout.jpgloading ramp with rollers jet bum.jpg

Burning 2-stroke oil since 1980

PWCToday Regular Arizona Jet Bum's Avatar

Re: 2015 quakysense IJSBA World Finals map

Thanks aassdd2016! Check out the World Finals in 2016, great time, great people, and great competition!

Burning 2-stroke oil since 1980

Thread Information