Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    PWCToday Regular

Bimini... June 2016????

I am putting together a Bimini ride for june 2016. I am looking for a boat and fellow skies to go. Regardless of the boat I am going. 2014 I had 27 skies and one boat go with me over. One thing is for sure. A trip like this your ski needs to be in inspection top shape and you need to be well prepared. Who is in?

PWCToday Newbie

Re: Bimini... June 2016????

I am seriously interested i was planning on going with a buddy in the spring

PWCToday Regular

What part of Va are you from? We may have catch up with each other if you are serious. This will be my 3rd time going.

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ron0814 View Post
    What part of Va are you from? We may have catch up with each other if you are serious. This will be my 3rd time going.
    i am very serious and would love to talk to you about the trip. I am in Harrisonburg about 2 hours away. Ill be in Richmond oct 25-26

PWCToday Newbie

Hello do you have dates picked and how long of a trip. Will you just be going to Bimini or are you going to other islands too.

Thanks Mike

PWCToday Newbie

Does anyone know if this trip is still on.
    Last edited by mgtyquin; 10-20-2015 at 06:43 AM.

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mgtyquin View Post
    Does anyone know if this trip is still on.

I dont know if he is still or not haven't heard from him since the thread started. I know i am going to go sometime in the spring. It would be nice if anybody knew about the weather and could tell me when the best times to go are. I'm thinking may but open to input from anyone interested. I am also open to how many days. I have a gps but i would like at least one other ski to have one that goes.

here is my rough budgeting so far for me and my wife going on the same ski and sharing a room depending on how many people go we could maybe cut down a little by sharing rooms

Bahamas trip budget I'm hoping my numbers are high and i come home with money in my pocket

$500 gas for vehicle Harrisonburg VA to Miami
    $ 300 Fuel for Jet Ski 60 gallon @ $5 a gallon hopefully this is high but may want to ride around the island
    $150 customs fee per boat
    $400 Food
    $667 Lodging 3 nights
    $100 Map chart etc.
    $300 Equipment needed
    $200 souvenir or entertainment

PWCToday Newbie

I know Tampa bay Seadoo clubs goes around may and June. I think they go to Bimini and then to the Exumas which is a total around 600 Miles. Do you know if he was just doing Bimini or is he doing other islands? I live in Atlantic City so I'm about a 3 to 4 hour drive from you. I will also be in Aruba from may 3 to the 14. Please keep me posted and hopefully he gets back to us.

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mgtyquin View Post
    I know Tampa bay Seadoo clubs goes around may and June. I think they go to Bimini and then to the Exumas which is a total around 600 Miles. Do you know if he was just doing Bimini or is he doing other islands? I live in Atlantic City so I'm about a 3 to 4 hour drive from you. I will also be in Aruba from may 3 to the 14. Please keep me posted and hopefully he gets back to us.
    wow that would be a long trip. most i have done in a day is 220 all was good except for the 40 miles of 2-2.5 foot waves. id like to hear from somebody that has done this trip. if anybody else is interested and has commitment let me know so i can start zeroing in on a date?

PWCToday Newbie

This is the first of 10 videos of there trip check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VssvWvtD0EA

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information