Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Missionbayskier --- Deal breaker

I've been on both ends of indecisive buyers who don't pay then you lose out on other potential buyers or sellers who change their minds. It sucks that the deal went sour but some people will change their mind for sentimental reasons or if old mighty dollar is involved. I'm like most of you guys, if a deal is locked in, I don't reneg and just bite the bullet because my integrity is more important than a few bucks....or old age is making me soft. lol
    Personally I would have told Bruce you have until this time and if it's not paid, it's being sold to the next person in line.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

I am a known slow shipper, I certainly don't mean to be but sometimes things get moved around , lifes demands have other plans, sh!t happens , etc etc.

I don't really sell here for profit, mostly just unloading stuff I don't need to buy stuff I do need. I agree this needs to be in negative feedback, just like if I don't get something sent out promptly it needs to be in negative feedback.

Why you ask, simple, this lets people dealing with me or others know what to expect based on past experiences of others, a somewhat valuable tool when you are buying something from someone you have never and probably will never meet.

In example someone looking up my sales record will see that I am a slow shipper, they will also see that people got their parts as described, hell I may even have thrown in something extra, you just never know.
    Last edited by WFO Speedracer; 08-13-2015 at 09:02 AM.
    Get your Fat Dudes T-shirts right here PM me for details !

Frequent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by WFO Speedracer View Post
    , hell I may even have thrown in something extra, you just never know.
    Ooooooo...like a grab bag of parts? I need to buy more **** from you
    '88 & '89 650sx
    '91 X2
    '92 750sx
    '98 XL 1200 couch
    '07 Ultra LX-parting out haha

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbat View Post
    Ooooooo...like a grab bag of parts? I need to buy more **** from you
    I have sent stickers, new shop aprons, new shop rags, all kinds of goodies before
    Get your Fat Dudes T-shirts right here PM me for details !

Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

Negative feedback is exactly where this belongs. A deal is a deal. So you got enough extra money for about 4 jugs of fuel but your integrity is in the sh!tter
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Myself's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fox river pwc View Post
    How is it that so many millennials have completely failed to learn about honor, integrity and karma?
    I don't know man. That whole gamer/techie generation are completely lost about everything. I have yet to see any of them that even know how to discipline their own children! Let alone hold the door for somebody or help an old lady down some steps.
    http://www.facebook.com/twinlakesjetskirepair

'89 Kawi 650SX 42.4 GPS
    +3" stock pipe, ported ex. manifold, drilled waterbox, blueprinted pump, Ocean Pro ride plate

'99 Yama GP1200 65U 61.8 GPS
    ported cylinders, matched cases, milled head, blueprinted pump, long ride plate

'96 Seadoo HX 717 53.13 GPS
    light porting, massaged cases, lightened flywheel, port matched manifolds, Rossier pipe, stubby pump cone

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JSNate's Avatar

A deal is a deal. This site has a lot of members and we all buy and sell parts from each other based on our word and integrity. A while back I listed my conversion ski on this site to part out. Within minutes I had offers from a few members to purchase the ski intact. I made an agreement with a member at a good price. Literately fifteen minutes later I get an offer for $400 more for the ski. The thought never crossed my mind to sell it to him or to work the other buyer for more money. Just the way some of us are wired. My word means more to me than money and it always will.
    Last edited by JSNate; 08-14-2015 at 09:02 AM.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

^^^^YUP!!!!^^^^^ People these days don't give a fuk about anyone except themselves. Me me me me me.

I had some guy pull that sh!t on my girl. They made a deal on the phone, unseen, and we get there and there's some dude loading the car onto a trailer. The seller got punched in the throat, and funny enough, the other guy backed out of the deal, on principle, when we told him what happened. So, the seller got fukked twice, over $125.00. Sometimes the world does make me smile.

I love to watch people choke after a soft punch in the throat.
    Last edited by whazguude; 08-14-2015 at 09:23 AM.
    I'm only here to make you mad

I'll tell your girl you said "hi".

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    Blog Entries

Hey nice technique to throat, my kinda guy, keep up the good work,that slug might take a few more lesson to get a clue.

PWCToday Guru

Bruce i tried to pm you it says your box is full. If you still need one i have a 140mm 12 vein from a 900 zxi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information