» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

Re: Its Election season again...

One more from Wayne Allyn Root:

Trump’s losses pale in comparison to those of Hillary, Obama

Hillary Clinton is out on the campaign trail saying it’s unimaginable that Donald Trump claims to be a smart businessman after losing $1 billion. Well, Donald lost a billion of his own money. Not taxpayer money.

On the other hand …

Hillary lost $6 billion of taxpayer money — thanks to the State Department’s improper filing of contracts — while she was secretary of state. She didn’t build anything with it. She didn’t create one job. She didn’t invest it. She literally lost it. It’s just missing. Vanished. Forever.

My advice? Better check the Clinton Foundation bank accounts. After all, this is a woman who took some china and furniture on her way out of the White House.

But far worse is the record of Hillary’s mentor, Barack Obama. Remember: Hillary says she is running “to be a third term of Obama.” So let’s examine Obama’s record.

Obama lost billions on the defective Obamacare websites (some experts calculate the loss is up to $5 billion).

Obama lost billions on his first-year stimulus program that did nothing for the economy.

Obama lost billions of taxpayer money on green energy investments. Remember Solyndra? There are dozens of Solyndras — all bankrupt.

His Obamacare co-ops and exchanges are all either bankrupt or bleeding … also adding up to billions.

Those are all direct losses to you and me — the taxpayer.

How bad are Obama’s loses? Forget billions, that’s chump change.

Everything Obama touches bleeds money. Your money. Want proof? Obama has added $10 trillion to the national debt. That’s more than all the presidents in America’s history combined. And the Obamacare losses will keep compounding long after he’s gone.

Trump’s $1 billion loss from 20 years ago pales by comparison.

Think about the order of magnitude. $1 trillion is a thousand billions. So by the time Obama’s mounting and compounding losses are done, he could have lost 50,000 times more than Trump.

Except Trump had only that one year of losses. He’s actually made huge profits annually ever since. And any losses Trump compiles costs me and you nothing personally. Zero. Zip.

Obama’s losses and trillions in added debt will cripple our economy and our children’s lives. It will kill middle-class jobs for generations.

Donald Trump has never cost me a penny. He risks his own money and investor money. Not taxpayer money. And even when he loses, Trump creates thousands of jobs.

But Obama and Hillary have never risked their own money in their lives. They’ve never created a single private-sector job in their lives. But they think they’re entitled to risk our money.

I’ll choose Donald Trump every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

Perfectly said Jon I'm with you man.

Copy that. I will vote. And I will vote Trump.

Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

It is amazing how much the media is on Clinton's side....they are so desperate. Another from Wayne Allyn Root:

Hillary Clinton: Ghost candidate

Do you know about the “ghost cities” of China?

Entire cities, the size of major American cities such as Las Vegas, are empty. They were built just to show off how impressive China is. It’s nothing but a PR scam. They are real, but no one lives in them.

This reminds me of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. She exists, but are there any real people behind her? Are you certain anyone is voting for her?

The mainstream media tell us Hillary is leading in polls. Really? How many of them are excited enough to come out for her on Election Day?

Have you seen Donald Trump’s rallies? There are 5,000, 10,000, 15,000, 20,000 or more at each event. Often there are thousands more waiting outside who can’t get in.

I am a witness to Trump’s packed events. I’ve either been master of ceremonies and/or opening speaker at all five of Trump’s events here in Las Vegas since December. I opened the South Point rally in February with about 12,000 attending. Some called it the largest crowd for a political rally in Las Vegas history.

Just last week I was an opening speaker at Trump’s rally in Henderson with an overflow crowd attending. These aren’t just political events. These are once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Trump rallies are like Woodstock for working-class conservatives.

Hillary often has 200 people at her rallies. She can’t fill a local high school gymnasium. Worse, of the 200 people attending, many of them are local Democratic Party leaders or staffers.

In Iowa last week, about 125 people showed up to meet Chelsea Clinton. The Clinton family could fit their crowds in my living room.

How about books? Hillary has a new book out. It’s called “Stronger Together.” But no one is buying it. It should be called, “How Can I Be Running for President When No One Buys My Book?” Think about it. More than 100 million Americans watched the first two presidential debates. Yet Hillary’s book was ranked No. 2,000 on Amazon at the moment I wrote this column. It had been ranked as low as 5,000.

How can you be tied or leading the race for president and not be able to sell more than a few books?

Then there’s the campaign merchandise — hats, sweatshirts, pennants, etc. My buddy landed in Newark Liberty International Airport a few days ago. He walked into the airport gift shop. There was an entire wall of Hillary gear. There was no Trump gear. He asked the sales clerk “Why is there no Trump merchandise?” She reported that the Trump merchandise arrives twice a week and is sold out within hours. They can’t keep it in stock. Hillary’s gear? They can’t give it away.

This doesn’t appear odd to you? Hillary is leading in the polls, but no one attends her rallies, no one buys her books and no one buys her merchandise.

Hillary is like those “ghost cities” of China. She is a candidate whose own supporters don’t like her.

Her campaign is a myth propped up by the corrupt mainstream media and a billion dollars in bribes — er, donations — from billion-dollar multinational corporations. Just like the “ghost cities” of China, Hillary is real, but there’s no one behind her.

Hillary is the “Ghost Candidate.”
    Last edited by JonnyX2; 10-14-2016 at 10:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

If you would like to see more on how Killary is making a fool of the American people, I suggest you watch the documentary "Clinton Cash". If you are a undecided, watch this documentary, you will not be undecided for long.
    2015 Yamaha VX Deluxe
    2014 Searay 175 Sport

It seems like the media has said "We have never seen an election like this before..." for my entire life. Up till now it has just been said for sensationalism; this year it seems to be true.

13315789_1166245896739273_3731811506601270933_n.jpg

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information