Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tshank123's Avatar

Re: Reversing the 2stroke ban...

Quote Originally Posted by linkman View Post
    The 2 stroke ban is all a political move. If 2 strokes are a pollution problem, then logic follows that they would have started with banning all of them, or at least started with the bigger polluters (large boats with big engines). Instead they skipped the major offenders and targeted skis that burn 2 gallons per hour.
    Yes this has been our reality around here for years now. This is how dumb the law is: If you sit inside the hull its legal to have a 2 stroke. If you sit or stand on top of the hull its illegal.

I can take any motor out of ski's and strap it to a piece of plywood and it would be legal (assuming it was registered). I run a 1200 in my blaster (illegal). I can run twin 1200s in a yamaha boat (perfectly legal).
    FN Wealth Management - http://www.fnwealth.net/
    High Speed Industries - TBA
    RIVA Motorsports - http://rivaracing.com/
    Competitive Crankshafts - http://competitivecrankshafts.com/

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

Quote Originally Posted by tshank123 View Post
    Yes this has been our reality around here for years now. This is how dumb the law is: If you sit inside the hull its legal to have a 2 stroke. If you sit or stand on top of the hull its illegal.

I can take any motor out of ski's and strap it to a piece of plywood and it would be legal (assuming it was registered). I run a 1200 in my blaster (illegal). I can run twin 1200s in a yamaha boat (perfectly legal).
    Twin twelves on a 4 x 8 sheet of pressure treated, no water box, above water level exit!!!! Fuk them, see how they like that. Mount it on some 55 gallon plastic drums and rock out.
    I'm only here to make you mad

I'll tell your girl you said "hi".

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyX2 View Post
    Stephen!! I was just talking about you to a contractor today and VOILA!! There you are. I am inspecting one of your jobs soon

Hope all is well!
    HAHA That's too funny!! What job? I'm just getting back on the water this year after a couple seasons off. I got married and also had a kid since the last time we talked. I still have the same number so hit me up sometime!
    '94 750 sx
    '92 x2
    '87 550

Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

Starbucks at Charleston/Decatur. Saw your guys there today and showed them where to put the address numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information