Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Frequent Poster

anyone in or around the fl keys

Looking some one to maybe ride with in mid june. Maybe knows some spots I can take the family snorkeling with the Jets skis we will be staying near marathon

PWCToday Newbie

Re: anyone in or around the fl keys

I've recently saw a place called alligator light house in islamorada. I'd like to go there soon but I've heard that in the keys jet skis are not like much

Frequent Poster

Yeah from what i have seen they don't really like jetskis I just wanna ride not Piss anyone off. I don't even wanna play on mine just go cruise and fish
    Last edited by brian_; 05-19-2015 at 10:14 PM.

Every time I took my stand up out in the islamorada area I got pulled over. Never any problems, they seemed more curious about it than anything.

Alligator reef is where we normally go snorkeling since we stay on islamorada. I'm sure there are other places but it is very nice there, a bit rough if there is any wind thpugh.

Sent from my LG-D850
    ~'94 550sx
    ~'09 Yz450
    ~'04 400ex
    ~'46 J-3 Piper Cub

I live in Key West and ride a stand up, my wife has a Waveraider 760. I ride 2 -3 times a week, and I looking for people interested in riding. Would like to get a riding group together if anyone is interested, maybe call it The Conch Crew? Riding is big down here with a lot of places to go. I don't know how many PWC trips they have but every day 3 or 4 times you have tourist riding in groups around the islands. Word of caution stay away from these PWC groups, the people riding don't know how to avoid you they only know to follow the leader as these are tourists from hotels that as far as I have seen don't have a lot of ride time. The area is extremely pretty with a lot of places to go or eat so come on down. Please contact me if interested.
    2000 IJSBA Region 5 Stock Ski Champion

Frequent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dowellj View Post
    I live in Key West and ride a stand up, my wife has a Waveraider 760. I ride 2 -3 times a week, and I looking for people interested in riding. Would like to get a riding group together if anyone is interested, maybe call it The Conch Crew? Riding is big down here with a lot of places to go. I don't know how many PWC trips they have but every day 3 or 4 times you have tourist riding in groups around the islands. Word of caution stay away from these PWC groups, the people riding don't know how to avoid you they only know to follow the leader as these are tourists from hotels that as far as I have seen don't have a lot of ride time. The area is extremely pretty with a lot of places to go or eat so come on down. Please contact me if interested.
    Ill be in Marathon for 7 days.
    Whats happening there?
    Last edited by ocod; 08-14-2015 at 06:02 PM.
    2016 VXR // 2015 FX SHO // 2005 VX SPORT SOLD // 2006 VX DELUXE SOLD // 95 SEADOO XP SOLD // 96 SEADOO GTI X 2 SOLD //
    1999 SEADOO 1800 SPORTSTER

Thread Information