Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Thread: Awa?

Blog Entries

Awa?

I have been hearing mixed feelings about the AWA. Do they exist? I personally have given up trying to get them on the phone. Where is our money going and into who's pockets? Why is it worth supporting this dying entity?

On February 26th I wrote this on Facebook and a few people agreed.

As President of the most Active PWC Club in Southern California, I have attempted to renew my membership with AWA since December 2014. My calls and requests have not been answered nor has my charge card for Annual Membership been charged. I know through my Membership, my growing list of Club Members in the West Coast Watercraft Club may also be inclined to join. This is a win-win for everyone. If the AWA is truly seeking to grow their Membership Base too, they should be more responsive to those who wish to join!

By the way I have over 15 years’ experience riding a PWC and promote safe riding both on my Club Forum and before every Club Ride. I have been on more rides then most and I have covered at least 6000 miles a year on both coasts combined.

Sincerely

Club President West Coast Watercraft Club

Re: Awa?

Id love to hear the outcome. Subscribe.

I just renewed my AWA and actually spoke to Chris (the president I think ) twice in the last week and a half ....I am in Pa ,not sure if there was an east coast and west coast number I will dig up the number I used .....they did get rid of the membership card so Im not sure where the the money is going but I renewed hoping it goes to help the sport that I live for I will post the number as soon as I can dig it up

1(800)913-2921 its for there ashburn VA Office Chris Manthos is the Executive Director

Blog Entries

A friend of mine sent in his check last year and they still haven't cashed it... He is wondering also what is happening with the AWA?

Thread Information