Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 8.0

AKA: Fitzy Cent Top Dog

Exclamation 8.0

a couple months back I went down every single turn off (dirt road) between government wash and callville bay and I found this spot that is as good as it gets. there is not a better place for us to ride anywhere on lack mead, no bullsh!t. there is an easy 1/8 mile of nice flat launchable beach. you don't need a 4x4 to get there but will probable need one to access some or most of the beach since it's so nice and sandy/gravel for the most part. the road is a little rough (washboard) but there is a little oneway road that runs parallel to the main road and it's nice and smooth so use it. turn on mile marker 8.0 and stay on the main dirt road but make sure you take a left every time the road forks and you will get there. we set up a track and rode all afternoon, the lake was packed.....but not here, maybe two or three people, tons of space! check out maddog's facebook page, I think he'll post some photos.

Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

Re: 8.0

no, that doesn't look like it to me, but it's not hard to find if you just "stay left" I promise, it's way nice. I think as good a spot as we could hope for, ever.

I'm very interested in checking it out, I'd like to ride,
    '90 SN boat that won the finanls in 92'
    2014 Tiger Craft AquaBot V2

96 B1
    94 x2

i'm hoping to do a little racing this year and was planning on doing a lot of driving to havasu, haha, not anymore. i'm going to try and get down here on Wednesdays and possibly weekends, we'll see!?

I'd love to ride locally every week again, just don't know what's up with the ban and don't want my 12k ski impounded
    '90 SN boat that won the finanls in 92'
    2014 Tiger Craft AquaBot V2

96 B1
    94 x2

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home rdrttoy's Avatar

I rode boulder beach yesterday and it was nice, but riding isn't the same without buoys.
    All of the PWC parts and service you'll ever need can be found at High Speed Industries

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4sand View Post
    I'd love to ride locally every week again, just don't know what's up with the ban and don't want my 12k ski impounded
    I highly doubt they would ever impound your ski unless you were being a complete idiot or danger to everybody, besides I would love to get a ticket and get the chance to see a judge (with a lawyer!) about how they are enforcing the CARB 06 act without being discriminatory against one group verses another. we all know they are NOT bothering the fishermen about their boats, so as long as "we" are not creating problems or a safety issue with others I don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by rdrttoy View Post
    I rode boulder beach yesterday and it was nice, but riding isn't the same without buoys.
    with all the swimmers there I think in time we WILL have problems there. check out this new spot, the beach is so gradual there that even with the water rising or dropping it's not going to be a problem like gov.wash. plus when I rode over there yesterday from this spot there was nothing but fishermen everywhere, no personal watercraft (sic).

I dream skis

Are you guys riding his week?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information