Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Thread: South padre?

Frequent Poster

South padre?

Are standup skis allowed at south padre island?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

Re: South padre?

Pretty sure the answer is yes. Check this thread (might help a little): http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=374523
    Riding mostly Lake Austin

1984 JS440 -- 1989 650sx -- 1991 X2 -- 1992 750sx -- 1995 900zxi (qty 2) -- 1995 X2

Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    God intended PWC to be two strokes, as well as dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and chain saws....

Re: South padre?

Technically there is no launching of water craft allowed from the beach inside city limits. However, I have taken my superjet down there every summer for the last 3 years with no problems.

We have a timeshare at the Inverness. There is a small public parking lot and walk way on the north side of the building. I use a beach cart to get from there down to the beach. There is almost no place to park a trailer, I take my superjet in the bed of my truck. I'm usually by myself or with just one or two other riders so we don't make a big scene..and we are VERY careful about getting out past the breakers..because there can be LOTS of people. Remember, just one complaint from a sun bather can get you kicked out. Luckily there are typically three sand bars and (almost) no one swims out to the third sand bar so I usually go out there to play.

Aaron
    967cc Rickter
    Able powered Wamiltons SuperJet
    640 rwhp Toyota MR2

Thread Information