pxctoday

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 135
  1. #11
    PWCToday Regular tdab30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    53

    Re: check the attitude

    Same here. Good parts, good commucation, and he gave me some good advise on a couple builds. Thanks TMali

  2. #12
    Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sin City USA
    Age
    54
    Posts
    30,021

    Re: check the attitude

    Come on Colin, give it a rest. Did someone pee on your Christmas tree? We go after the sellers who are crooks, the ones that fcuk over other PWCT members, and clearly this guy does not fall into that category. He has many happy buyers. Let it go. Too bad you cant delete this unnecessary and uncalled for negative feedback thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

  3. #13
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fox river pwc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    49
    Posts
    8,582
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: check the attitude

    I know TMali personally, and I can't imagine him ever screwing someone over or failing to make good on any of his dealings. The very premise of how or why this thread was started is a million times more douchey and demented than anything Tony could write in one of his ads.

    Also, I'm quite sure that I could knock Tony out if I needed to, so if anyone here has an actual transactional issue with him, just let me know, and when he finally wakes up in the hospital he will be surrounded by children calling him grandpa. To be clear, this is not a threat, because if I did knock Tony out, the first thing he would do upon regaining consciousness is to brag about it on facebook - so I cannot promise any negative behavioral deterrent from Tony via this post...


    WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

    Yeah, I'm an @sshole, but I'm not a complete @sshole.

    http://badgerlandjetpilots.com/

    I don't come here to make enemies - only to identify them...

  4. #14
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Al-ugh-bam-ugh
    Posts
    27,263

    Re: check the attitude

    It's Winter here, that's our excuse, now I have it on good authority that it is now Summer in your part of the world, what's your excuse Colin ?
    Last edited by WFO Speedracer; 12-26-2014 at 08:47 PM.
    Get your Fat Dudes T-shirts right here PM me for details !

  5. #15
    Resident Guru kartracer41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    lodi calif.
    Posts
    1,182

    Re: check the attitude

    I think he got the point,he hasn't said anything.
    RGR Racing.com

  6. #16
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home hyosung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,220

    Re: check the attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by kartracer41 View Post
    I think he got the point,he hasn't said anything.
    na , i went to bed , i have been busy all day so haven't got a chance to see the posts here till now,
    lets get this strait ,
    i get sick and tired of constantly seeing the for sale forum bombarded /cluttered with adds from the same seller , then 2 or 3 days later the same people bumping their parts they are selling under the assumption that people don't know how to search if they need a part , the same parts are shoved in the face of forum members up there on top of page continually , just like flea bay and my local online market place (like your craiglist)
    i put my views on this to tmail and got an arrogant reply back ,
    i have dealt with people with this attitude in the past ' right or wrong' if there is an issue with a part or goods they have sold you """ YOU LOOSE "" because if they are wrong they wont ever admit it and you will be stuck with a dodgy part because they will blame you , the post , or some other reason they conjurer up to blame away the issue from them ,as a seasoned used jet ski , car and bike part buyer , i want to make people aware of sellers with attitudes like this and what they could possibly face should there be issues , hence my BAD SELLER FEEDBACK thread ..
    good luck reaching an amicable outcome with this parts flipper if you have an issue ,he has lots of mates yapping behind him to say how good and honest a seller he is "for now"...
    Last edited by hyosung; 12-27-2014 at 11:19 AM.
    2 x 650 sx custom build (my toys) http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=425767

    modded X2 650

    stock looking ZXI 900 ""being cannibalized to sponsor a 650 sx build """

    Jerry Rigging is my specialty .....


    Originally Posted by hyosung
    so when you say i """ hammer and slap things together """ this may be so , BUT they are hammered and slapped together SOLID

  7. #17
    Resident Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Marble Falls TX
    Posts
    867

    Re: check the attitude

    Napoleon complex in play here... get a response you don't like and go off on a guy for no reason, on the ASSumption he has the potential to possibly screw someone at a future date... Time for some platform shoes....
    Last edited by Marineking; 12-27-2014 at 12:17 PM.

  8. #18
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home hyosung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,220

    Re: check the attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Marineking View Post
    Napoleon complex in play here... get a response you don't like and go off on a guy for no reason, on the ASSumption he has the potential to possibly screw someone at a future date... Time for some platform shoes....
    yap yap ....
    2 x 650 sx custom build (my toys) http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=425767

    modded X2 650

    stock looking ZXI 900 ""being cannibalized to sponsor a 650 sx build """

    Jerry Rigging is my specialty .....


    Originally Posted by hyosung
    so when you say i """ hammer and slap things together """ this may be so , BUT they are hammered and slapped together SOLID

  9. #19
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fox river pwc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    49
    Posts
    8,582
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: check the attitude

    Now we have dipsh!ts with a crystal ball posting neg fb based upon assumptions. Good grief.

    First of all, TMali is one of the least arrogant people I know, and I don't see arrogance in his reply.

    Second, arrogance automatically means the seller will screw you if he makes a mistake? Seriously? Talk about a leap of assumption?

    Third, I know of more than one instance where TMali took care of buyers where he really didn't have to, but he did anyway, because that is the type of person he is = very ethical and a very nice guy to boot.

    So the assumption here is 100% wrong and TMali is owed an apology.

    I would also suggest that this thread should be deleted, but anyone reading this that has a clue and a brain can see who the person to avoid truly is in this case.
    Last edited by fox river pwc; 12-27-2014 at 12:42 PM.


    WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

    Yeah, I'm an @sshole, but I'm not a complete @sshole.

    http://badgerlandjetpilots.com/

    I don't come here to make enemies - only to identify them...

  10. #20
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home PrickofMisery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Is Everything!
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,923

    Re: check the attitude

    hyohack you are an A Hole. Spewing unwarranted vitriol, posting negative feedback unjustly, casting aspersions upon his character that are based on nothing but ignorance, sheer stupidity and your ability to predict the future.


    Your merit and community standing is dropping faster than oil prices... Although we all know oil will turn around.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.0