• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phamine
    PWCToday Regular
    • May 2014

Wolf river to poygan locals?

I know your out there, anybody ride that stretch much or anywhere near this area? what you guys riding!?
    1992 750sx BP, Coffman rocket pipe LTD, Ocean Pro Finned ride plate,

I ride just about anywhere you can in Wisconsin. Mainly in the Wolf River system and Winnebago, elsewhere depending on camping trips, or whatnot. PM if you want to go riding sometime or know of any big rides around WI going on.

People say you cannot buy happiness, however you can buy jetskiis, but have you ever seen a sad person on a jetski?
  • fox river pwc
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    • Dec 2005

Re: Wolf river to poygan locals?

Last time I rode Poygan was around 1993. Fell off in the middle and stood up in shin deep water. Is it still that shallow? Any milfoil up there?
    sigpic

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Yeah, I'm an @sshole, but I'm not a complete @sshole.

http://badgerlandjetpilots.com/

I don't come here to make enemies - only to identify them...

Comment

• phamine
      PWCToday Regular
      • May 2014

Hmmm, would depend where you go, I usually dock out just south of the wolfs enterance to poygan. out in Tustin if your familiar. Its about waist deep. Fun to ride that's for sure, and no that's a negative on the milfoil thank god. the river is overrun with that stuff, but the lake is clean. definetly deeper than shin. maybe you are thinking of partridge lake in fremont? that you can dock a boat in the middle of it. I run out there once in awhile as well.

I ride just about anywhere you can in Wisconsin. Mainly in the Wolf River system and Winnebago, elsewhere depending on camping trips, or whatnot. PM if you want to go riding sometime or know of any big rides around WI going on.

People say you cannot buy happiness, however you can buy jetskiis, but have you ever seen a sad person on a jetski?

Comment

• fox river pwc
        PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
        • Dec 2005

My buddy's grandparents used to have a cottage on the south shore of Poygan. Rode there a few times. We also used to launch and ride on Winnecone and Butte des Mortes - and down the Fox a time or two. We're uwo grads, so we'd ride past the campus.

Never heard of Tustin. We did also launch and ride the Fox in downtown Omro once.
        sigpic

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Yeah, I'm an @sshole, but I'm not a complete @sshole.

http://badgerlandjetpilots.com/

I don't come here to make enemies - only to identify them...

Comment

• Lowbuck
          PWCToday Newbie
          • Mar 2010

We ride Sand Pit to Osh on a fleet of X2's

Comment

• phamine
            PWCToday Regular
            • May 2014

Originally posted by Lowbuck View Post
            We ride Sand Pit to Osh on a fleet of X2's
            That is a beautiful term. A fleet of X2's

Comment

Working...
            X