Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's Bull Is State Park like?

Might head over there soon...

Are there CC buoys floating out there all season,thought I read somewhere that Stand ups practice...

Anybody know Bulls Is ,how's the water,permit??
    2011 KAWASAKI ULTRA 300X....Stock grate-plate /R&D SCOM/R3 reflash/Solas 15/22/ Riva upper steering /custom air intake and exhaust modifications...

73-74mph @7900 rpms

"America is all about speed, hot nasty speed"--Eleanor Roosevelt 1936

Re: What's Bull Is State Park like?

really late response - but we practice on Saturdays around noon at Lambertville, nj. the free boat ramp is behind the inn at Lambertville station.
    Jason

PWC ADDICTION
    jason@pwcaddiction.com
    www.pwcaddiction.com

CONTACT US FOR ROCK BOTTOM PRICES ON PWC PERFORMANCE PARTS & AMSOIL

Even later response. You may see me and the family out on the way down that way. Usually 1-4 skis out messing around by upper black eddy

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

You guys still riding out there? It's like 2 hrs away. If my knee gets better, I'd be down to ride. Even if it's next season.
    I'm only here to make you mad

I'll tell your girl you said "hi".

I've personally never been to the lambertville bull island area. But I go about 20-30 min north of it at upper black Eddy. I'll be out tomorrow after 5 and hopefully some most of the weekend. It's the only place I go since its so open. Although if lambertville is the place to be I might have to check it out

I have some knee issues, but I'm still gonna try to ride.

I can't get out that way untill Sat. mid day.

Anyone gonna be there?

I may be back already. Going out early due to party for the holiday. But I'll be out as late as possible. Again at UBE not bulls

Quote Originally Posted by undieingbreed View Post
    I've personally never been to the lambertville bull island area. But I go about 20-30 min north of it at upper black Eddy. I'll be out tomorrow after 5 and hopefully some most of the weekend. It's the only place I go since its so open. Although if lambertville is the place to be I might have to check it out
    I wonder if I saw you guys a few weeks ago on a Saturday as I was driving over the bridge coming from Milford. When I started heading south on 32, I saw a couple of skis heading north on the river. I stopped to look and found a ramp on the PA side that I never knew was there. Every parking space was full and then there was another ramp which appeared to be private with a big grassy parking area which I never knew about either.

How far can you ride here? I haven't been on the Delaware north of Trenton in a few years. To answer your question about Bulls Island, you only have a 1-1/2 mile riding area south of the ramp and walk bridge. When water levels are high, you can go north of the bridge (slow and watch for rocks immediately north of the bridge) and go through the wing dam and another mile or so.
    Last edited by CJ River Rider; 09-12-2015 at 09:03 AM.

The Delaware is a moody b!tch. Sometimes we ride in the Port Jervis area (west end beach), and water levels determines how far you can go. I've actually used certain big rocks as buoy's! (you definitely don't want to "pop" one of those)

Did you happen to see a red 550? If so that's me. Usually a red 550, white 550sx and a 650sx now. We go from the upper black Eddy launch and at current level have about a mile north and 1/4 south of bridge. If water is a but higher can weasle past small rapids and go another 1/2 mile at least north

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information