User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Lake Anna riders?

Hey everyone! Broke into the ski world <2 months ago. I have a couple STS's and am about to join the stand up club as well. Live at Lake Anna and wondering how many of you frequent down here. Might also ride elsewhere occasionally, but not too often. Trying to figure out if I should follow this group or the VA Beach group for my area.
    '91 Superjet: 61x 701, Jet Dynamics ride plate, R&D scoop intake, Hooker 9/15 impeller, lightweight pole/spring, Blowsion 0-degree bars, Cold Fusion quick steer, Blowsion tubbies
    '01 Kawi 900 STS: stock, pair

Re: Lake Anna riders?

Got my Superjet a week ago. Making progress on handling it better. Runs well, think I'll adjust the ride plate shims on it and maybe install some tubbies. Met a couple guys the other weekend that live .5 mi away, but can't remember names - had a Polaris and newer SJ. Saw them out yesterday, but was out with the family and couldn't stop and chat. Let me know if anyone is gonna be down here, I'm out a few days a week.
    '91 Superjet: 61x 701, Jet Dynamics ride plate, R&D scoop intake, Hooker 9/15 impeller, lightweight pole/spring, Blowsion 0-degree bars, Cold Fusion quick steer, Blowsion tubbies
    '01 Kawi 900 STS: stock, pair

Thread Information