Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

anyone riding @ Corsen's Inlet tomorrow? 8/25/14

Thinking about heading down tomorrow....supposed to be 84 sunny and a little wind should make for some nice waves....
    If it aint broke...don't fix it!!!!

Re: anyone riding @ Corsen's Inlet tomorrow? 8/25/14

Great day yesterday at Corson's...there was a 13-15 mph wind and it was perfect kicking up 6-8 foot swells..Spent most of the day jumping waves....It was awesome I hadn't been to Corsen's in 25 years since my last jet ski.....It was great......I was catching maximum ocean air .....haven't had that much fun in a long time.... Any of you local guys ever go shoot me a PM if I am off work I would love to go....Yesterday there were some peeps out there jumping waves...I hate to be by myself out in the ocean in case something bad happens.....break down, wipe out....when out by yourself it is no good...Even if you don't know the other peeps they are still close by and you could flag them down... I am always looking for a riding buddy...none of my friends have PWC....

PWCToday Guru

Im planning on getting my superjet in the next week or 2 waiting for my Isjba card to give dealer and then if you want We can meet up to ride if youd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
    Im planning on getting my superjet in the next week or 2 waiting for my Isjba card to give dealer and then if you want We can meet up to ride if youd like.

sure pm me when you know for sure

PWCToday Regular

I'm local to that area...

PWCToday Guru

I have my ski, looking forward to the weekend

I have my ski, looking forward to the weekend

Dude..I can't go this weekend I am taking the Harley to OC maryland for bike week....then Football on Sunday.... Hope your new ski runs well this weekend.

might be able to go next wed or thursday I will be off

PWCToday Guru

Damn the timing isn't ever right.i wanted to go to roar to the shore last weekend,haven't had the time to have front tire replaced on it.it has a slow leak I can't find and before it turns into a big leak and I'm going down road with out sporty I rather prevent a bigger possible problem.i don't have any days on the weeks off tho..have a safe trip on your scooter,grab plenty of hooters,pooters and beer for moi.lol mechanic at work told me bout bike week in oc Maryland other day.

Damn the timing isn't ever right.i wanted to go to roar to the shore last weekend,haven't had the time to have front tire replaced on it.it has a slow leak I can't find and before it turns into a big leak and I'm going down road with out sporty I rather prevent a bigger possible problem.i don't have any days on the weeks off tho..have a safe trip on your scooter,grab plenty of hooters,pooters and beer for moi.lol mechanic at work told me bout bike week in oc Maryland other day.
    ..it was a good weekend down there. About a three hour ride from where I am. The place I stayed had a parking garage..so when it rained sat I left the bike under the parking garage and took the shuttle. Three buck for 24hr pass on the drunk buss...it just goes up and down the main drag 24/7 so you just get on and off and can drink all day/night...lol Sat I drank from 10:00am til 2:00 in the morning....I got wrecked...and didn't have to get on the bike.. It worked out great really.. friday was nice weather for the ride down, then it rained sat but the bike stayed dry and sunday was an awesome day to ride not hot but blue skies and sunny .....I put about 400 miles on the bike it was nice....and all without the ole lady !!!!!
    Last edited by needforspeed; 09-15-2014 at 09:33 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information