Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

Re: Tenmile707 on eBay is Mark Letner

Quote Originally Posted by TheJS440 View Post
    He's only out to make trouble, he's like a little kid, if he doesn't get attention, he throws a temper tantrum. Just compliment his skis and he'll probably leave you alone.

Other than that, he could be a comedian.
    I'm here to reassure the idiots, that, yes, they truly are idiots. You fukking fools bring it on yourselves. Was there really a reason for you tools to bring me into this?

Who is really seeking attention?.?.?.

Oh, yeah... Fuk the Gerbil Jammer, aka The Snake, aka Mark Letner, aka all his other jerk off names.

...Hey, you think E350 is really Marky Snark??? Might make sense.
    Last edited by whazguude; 03-26-2016 at 08:22 PM.
    I'm only here to make you mad

I'll tell your girl you said "hi".

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home hellcat66's Avatar

^^^thats exactly what i was thinking...he's back to jammin gerbils up unsuspecting dipsh1ts asses and his own of course!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whazguude View Post
    I'm here to reassure the idiots, that, yes, they truly are idiots. You fukking fools bring it on yourselves. Was there really a reason for you tools to bring me into this?

Who is really seeking attention?.?.?.

Oh, yeah... Fuk the Gerbil Jammer, aka The Snake, aka Mark Letner, aka all his other jerk off names.

...Hey, you think E350 is really Marky Snark??? Might make sense.
    It's a conundrum isn't it , riddle me this what has many legs but can't walk, it moves faster than the eye can see yet it is invisible, its bite can kill you however most of us find it useful and cannot live without it ?
    Last edited by WFO Speedracer; 03-26-2016 at 08:32 PM.
    Get your Fat Dudes T-shirts right here PM me for details !

Quote Originally Posted by WFO Speedracer View Post
    For future reference saying you are telling the truth now indicates that you either don't always tell the truth or that you normally don;t tell the truth otherwise there would be no need to state it.
    Hey WFO Speedracer and who'sbaad? I have no idea how this became about me but I never said the word "now":

Quote Originally Posted by E350 View Post
    Because I am telling the truth, I don't think that I will be attacked by whazguude for posting.
    I made a gratuitous statement in the hope of deflecting an attack by whazguude. To no avail.

Remember what your mother told you whazguude: "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all..."

For the sake of hilarity I could paraphrase you and say "Tell your mother I said hi." but I won't because I have never met your mother, just like you have never met my or anybody else's "girl."

Guude Day Sir!

Or better yet: "Just Go Ride!"

P.S. I am not Mark Letner

(And I am telling the truth now.)
    Last edited by E350; 03-27-2016 at 11:07 AM.

Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

Frequent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whazguude View Post
    He likes little boys.
    So no different from you then. Aint that right tough guy. Ya sack ****. Your nothing but fuking pus*y

Frequent Poster

E350 rest assure both WFO and never Whuzguude are flat out pus*ies. They will do this and they will do that. Call em out they'll hide, ever show up they'll get snapped in two just like that. Instead WFO will correct your grammer. Never Whuzguude will make idle threats and crack mama jokes. Would they say that to your face? No way, they'll get their diks knocked in the dirt if they try.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

I have given you multiple chances to respond to me. Nuff said. I'd smack the sh!t out of you, any day, all day. Once again, pm me, douche bag. Come visit me. I promise you will not walk away.

Once again, a PM is being sent with a personal invitation to visit me and run your mouth. And, once again, you will not respond. Sorry about your life, di46head.

I'm in New York. 10924. Please come visit.
    Last edited by whazguude; 04-20-2016 at 11:08 AM.
    I'm only here to make you mad

I'll tell your girl you said "hi".

Nameste, brothers. We see the light in all of you.

And light is needed because no doubt America is headed for some darker times. So, let's get together and stay together. unlimitedh1, thank you for your defense. whaazguude, thank you for voting for Trump. And all of you who post here, including WFO Speedracer, thank you for trying to move forward what the manufacturers consider a "vintage" sport and for helping newbies like me. Mark Letner, thank you for selling me and my wife an awesome nearly pristine '94 SN Superjet. I don't know what he did to others in the past, but last July he did good by my wife and me. And although we are all born as sinners, and accumulate our share of additional sins on our own, we do get to redeem ourselves by how we live our lives. Like they say, "We make our reputation one transaction at a time..."

It's all in good fun to poke fun at others on this forum, but there are people out there who want to cut our balls off, so let's keep our eye on the ball, and limit the real fighting for maintaining our borders, language and our great culture... Because the U.S. is the light of the World.

What does "Peace out" mean?
    Last edited by E350; 04-20-2016 at 11:48 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information