User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home jetskijockey's Avatar

Downed Malaysian jet? Israel launching ground war?

What do you guys think of the situations out east? Start of world war 3 or is it a Obama administration conspiracy in using the media to divert attention away from the border crisis down south?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home kcr357's Avatar

Re: Downed Malaysian jet? Israel launching ground war?

Probably not initially, but Im going to go out on a limb and say out gov't will figure out a way to get involved where they aren't wanted or needed, and usher in something much worse than what would have originally transpired if shtf.
    How many gerbils could a gerbil jammer jam if a gerbil jammer could jam gerbils?

"You build cheater motor's & still get smoked !!!!"
    "Its not your fault. You just don't understand what you're talking about. "

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home hyosung's Avatar

i was just about to post a thread , asking what the general concences is according to the American people about a comercial "" civiian airliner"" being missiled ,shot down over a foreign country , by that countrys military ,not knowing alot about military weaponry "BUT" dont all comercial and passanger airliners transmit a beacon as to their identity ,so as to avoid them being mistakenly taken as militrary aircraft """ in non restricted airspace """ by the operators of that type of missile launcher , and whether or not the US goverment as a world power, is intending on interveining , ... IMO this is either an act of terrorizim OR an act of war , either way ,in this day and age this type of conduct from any country should not be tolerated , , FYI there were 12 Australian passagers on that flight ,some of which were inocent young children" RIP"....
    2 x 650 sx custom build (my toys) http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=425767

modded X2 650

stock looking ZXI 900 ""being cannibalized to sponsor a 650 sx build """

Jerry Rigging is my specialty .....

Originally Posted by hyosung
    so when you say i """ hammer and slap things together """ this may be so , BUT they are hammered and slapped together SOLID

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home hyosung's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kcr357 View Post
    Probably not initially, but Im going to go out on a limb and say out gov't will figure out a way to get involved where they aren't wanted or needed, and usher in something much worse than what would have originally transpired if shtf.
    to add to my post, i feel the comment posted here is a bit cold
    but Im going to go out on a limb and say out gov't will figure out a way to get involved where they aren't wanted or needed,
    what would your comment be if the arcraft was an American owned airliner , world powers should stick together and not allow this type of act to be tolerated , FYI, and IMO the US goverment as a world power """ along with every other world power """ , is /are needed to intervine , in this type """"blatent disrespect """"for inocent peoples lives "" by any countrys military , that chooses to commit such an act ....
    Last edited by hyosung; 07-19-2014 at 02:09 PM.
    2 x 650 sx custom build (my toys) http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=425767

modded X2 650

stock looking ZXI 900 ""being cannibalized to sponsor a 650 sx build """

Jerry Rigging is my specialty .....

Originally Posted by hyosung
    so when you say i """ hammer and slap things together """ this may be so , BUT they are hammered and slapped together SOLID

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home kcr357's Avatar

If, would, could, should, might, may......My opinion is on what did happen. Im giving the Eastern hemisphere credit and assuming they're responsible enough to handle biz on their own without coming to America like toddlers fighting over some candy. We currently have our borders being overrun, spend more on our military than the next 4 countries combined, our gov't is swaying between useless gridlock and a full on assault on our constitutional rights. Time to be big boys and handle this without coming to Daddy America for resolution.
    Or are you wanting condemnation from us? Yeah, sure, it's bad, needs attended to, yada yada yada. Rhetoric is useless, imo, though. Until sanctions hit, or bombs start dropping, wagging my finger at Russia is useless, which is why my position is what it is.
    How many gerbils could a gerbil jammer jam if a gerbil jammer could jam gerbils?

"You build cheater motor's & still get smoked !!!!"
    "Its not your fault. You just don't understand what you're talking about. "

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SBrider's Avatar
    Blog Entries

commercial airline jet average cruising speed 400-800 mph at 30,000 feet , not sure, but somewhere in there, gets hit by a missile , lands in an obviously dry field, large pieces of fuselage still intact , many bodies still in one piece cluttered together/ looks as though rigor mortis has already set in/ photos only 8 hours old....... unburned luggage and passports ?????? when an airliner goes down from a incident like this there is almost nothing left, just a black streak of burned debris. a setup ? whatu think..

I'm thinking which one is you in your picture,Idon't give a f what you do to a airplane of that size,theres gonna be chit every where on the ground,think about all the ss metal,plus at 400-800mph once its hit,it will come apart before alot of things even see fire,its almost like saying they didn't find anything from the space shuttle when it blew up,it sure the hell had alot more fuel to burn everything up.but it didn't,if i remember there were bodies found still intact when recovered from the sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by SBrider View Post
    commercial airline jet average cruising speed 400-800 mph at 30,000 feet , not sure, but somewhere in there, gets hit by a missile , lands in an obviously dry field, large pieces of fuselage still intact , many bodies still in one piece cluttered together/ looks as though rigor mortis has already set in/ photos only 8 hours old....... unburned luggage and passports ?????? when an airliner goes down from a incident like this there is almost nothing left, just a black streak of burned debris. a setup ? whatu think..
    Last edited by kartracer41; 09-08-2014 at 06:53 PM.
    RGR Racing.com

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SBrider's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i remember the space shuttle incident but not the details, i dont want to post pics of what i saw from the malaysia crash, you can probably find them under a google search,to the respect of the families of the diseased , there were complete intact bodies, un burned un harmed, but dead and they looked real for sure, but no way from a plane that fell out of the sky, or one that had been hit by a missile , not sure what the agenda is here, but the evidence provided to the public does not look real... call me tinfoil hat guy... i dont care, but it just dose not add up.. looks staged to me.

Thread Information