User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Regular

Polaris PRO 785 triple piped, excellent condi., comp 140-140-20, FLORIDA near Tampa

Awesome looking ski, brand new paint and graphics, new hydroturf kit, fresh water only, pump is cleanest I ever saw, I am a pwc mechanic and owned a shop. New solas prop. Wear ring is perfect, stored in garage, winterized every year, incredibly clean. I put the high rise pro taper bars on it and it was a blast out on the ocean for the first two times it saw salt water. This thing is bone stock and the owner before me had it for 15 years and cleaned everything every time he rode it and put it back in the garage on the trailer. Rear cylinder lost compression and I shut it off and towed it in. No damage done, just needs one fresh rear cylinder and piston. Will sacrifice for $1600 in the upcoming weeks as I recover from back surgery and cannot fix it. Trailer is available but sold separately. Send private message if you are serious and I will provide my cell number
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Polaris PRO 785 triple piped, excellent condi., comp 140-140-20, FLORIDA near Tam

Cool ski. Always loved the Pro's. It's very much the skis seadoo should have made; an X4 with a 951. Those triple piped wonders could RIP!!
    GLWS!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

PWCToday Newbie

Re: Polaris PRO 785 triple piped, excellent condi., comp 140-140-20, FLORIDA near Tam

Where are you located?

PWCToday Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dawnfaye_ View Post
    Where are you located?
    I AM IN APOLLO BEACH. 20 miles south of Tampa

Top Dog
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarcityjetsports View Post
    , fresh water only, I put the high rise pro taper bars on it and it was a blast out on the ocean for the first two times it saw salt water.
    :

Awesome ski OP! Wish it was closer to California.
    triceps are the biceps of the back of your arm.

PWCToday Regular

Thanks, I just put $3000 into the motor. Ported and polished. Re-cut head for race fuel. Wiseco pistons. Re-plated cylinders. Crankworks trued and welded crank. Boyesen reeds. New solas x prop and top loader intake grate. Copper head gaskets. Its going to be awesome when its done in a couple weeks. But not for sale unless I get at least $3500 for it.

Thread Information