User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Regular Straightbangin's Avatar

~ ~ ~ MIAMI ~ ~ ~ ~ Where Are You Miami PWC Owners?

Hello. I found a few guys to ride with on another PWC message board but would like to find more fellow riders.

I ride in the Haulover area

If you live in Miami and own a PWC post here!

Tell us where you dock out of, what you have and how long you have been riding.

I dock near Haulover, I have a seadoo spark and ive been riding for 3 wks

Re: ~ ~ ~ MIAMI ~ ~ ~ ~ Where Are You Miami PWC Owners?

hey i ride by haulover all the time have dock by pelican harbour. let me know been riding for 2 years. out every weekend. 571-243-7026
    Last edited by ducat1sta; 07-01-2014 at 08:30 AM.

hey guys, what's up. I ride out of Haulover too. Been living & riding up here for 6 years and have a Honda R-12x.

Nice. I'm trying to ride tomorrow at 8:15am but it depends on the sky and the forecast at 7:15am. Right now it looks like crap but it can always change.
    My Favorite PWC Message Boards: www.seadoospark.org / www.seadooforum.com / www.pwctoday.com / [url]www.greenhulk.net

You like to go out on the Ocean or you stick more the bay?

I like the ocean, particularly on days where its 1-3mph wind out and the water is as flat as it can be. Its more fun to go fast when you're not all bang bang bang bang on waves lol. ( in my book anyway ) also I'm not looking to crack my handlebars off. recall out and mine are on back order. luckily i havent snapped mine off yet like some friends have. I like the area just south of Haulover inlet on the ocean side. The water is usually clear/blue and you can relax there , there are people chilling on the beach and on paddle boards in that area too. If if you want to jump wakes there are plenty of boats coming through the inlet. I'm working hard to drop a bunch of weight. once im bikini ready i'll be chilling more on haulover sandbar and beer can island. i bought a really cool towable toy that converts into a double lounge with a cooler
    My Favorite PWC Message Boards: www.seadoospark.org / www.seadooforum.com / www.pwctoday.com / [url]www.greenhulk.net

Oh, that sucks about the handlebar recall especially being on backorder. And that's where I usually ride, but don't knock going bang, bang, bang on waves. It's a lot of fun! Weather looks iffy, but post up if you go tomorrow morning. We could ride, I hate always being out there in the morning by myself.

It can be fun but when your toy is made of plastic it makes you think you're gonna kill it lol. When I hear the ski going REARRR REARRR REARRR when I'm going fast banging on waves I wonder if that is the engine or the impeller coming out of the water and all I can think is oh god I hope the engine is bolted in good. I'm usually not so worried about a new vehicle, but again, I've heard far too many post about people saying " my spark is dead in the water at 2 hrs in " The Spark was marketed for " calm lake riding " lol. I will. I've learned that is its more fun with fellow riders
    Last edited by Straightbangin; 08-02-2014 at 04:29 PM.

Gonna be out there around 9am hopefully the weather holds out.

This morning at 7:30 it was about a 70% chance of rain by 735 it was a 5% chance of rain, I got ready and left the house then check the weather again and it's back to 70% chance of rain and it's raining in North Miami going home and shooting for next Sunday if possible

Thread Information