Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Frequent Poster

J Percy Priest Lake need help Please

I'm headed down to Nashville ( staying in Brentwood ) and in Huntsville Alabama also...
    I have 2 stand up ski's that my son & I and some friends want to ride while we are there for a baseball tournament.
    Can I get any info as to a good place to launch , that may have a beach area near by that we can pull our ski's up 2 ?
    My 1st thoughts are the J Percy Preist lake but also open to other options...
    I would hope there a state facility around ?

Maybe a state park or TWA owned land that is user & jet ski friendly ?
    Any advise would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    mj

Coming from MI...

Re: J Percy Priest Lake need help Please

If your going to ride Priest I would put in at Fate Sanders Recreation Area (Not Marina) If you ride the lower end of the lake it will be less crowded and is actually the most beautiful part of the lake ...That launch ramp is very PWC friendly because there is no boat ramp there it is the one the Club uses.

Google Maps of Launch Ramp: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fa...f6e6e174?hl=en

I would also check out Tim's Ford Lake ..But I really cant give you any advice there.

Find us on Facebook: Middle Tennessee Personal Watercraft Club

Frequent Poster

Re: J Percy Priest Lake need help Please

Thanks Man....
    If you happen to be into FN weapons ??? I'm also known as mjk1 ( aka Man Kave Specialties ) and if you need anything I can help out with (custom PS90 components mainly ) I will hook you up .

I appreciate the help, I have been towing the ski's around to places for years .
    I'm very grateful, this is the exact type of information I was looking for.
    Perfect...
    And Thanks again.

Here is a pic from 5 years ago approx., I had 5 (+ 1 Dad) of the kids way back when... from my sons BB team up at a state championship , My son & I taught them how to ride. It is just part of my passion, we like to share our love of the sport.
    ***lord MI BB.jpg

Thread Information