Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Thread: Dells freeride!

Dells freeride!

JetLift is super excited to head out to the spring kick off in the Midwest . The Badgerland dells freeride is a great time and we can't wait. We look forward to 4 days of charging hard and an occasional break. Thanks to Paul for all his efforts in putting on this staller event! If you are planning on attending.... post it!

Re: Dells freeride!

Will be there on the 28th!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fox river pwc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Let me check my calendar & get back to you...

I hope you meant stellar, not staller . Although, there will be plenty of ROBO-TOWs available, so if you do stall, someone will be along shortly to offer you a tow back to the campground.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

Yeah, I'm an @sshole, but I'm not a complete @sshole.

http://badgerlandjetpilots.com/

I don't come here to make enemies - only to identify them...

You are just having a hard time with our MN accent Paul. And we wouldn't come without ROBO TOW!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fox river pwc; 05-02-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Blog Entries

Oh, it's an accent thing? That's right, I saw Fargo. I know how you talk up der hey.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Stagesrt4's Avatar

Coming up solo with 2 skis
    IL Jet rider member #1

Sean 630-207-2492

Blog Entries

RAFFLE PRIZES UPDATE:

Ok, I'm going from memory here, and my mind has been getting pulled in 100 different directions as of late (those of you who have been texting me know who you are ), but I finally got around to going through the piles of boxes of raffle prizes tonight, and I'll try to recap as best as I can now.

Besides the raffle SJ, I know Jet-Lift will have a surprise or two (or three) for us this year.

I got a ton of Team Twangled DVDs, some AWA swag, and a ton of Klotz, Freestyle Factory, Skat Trak, and Monster decals, so I put together about 20 goodie bags with all of this stuff.

I also got a bunch of Blowsion DVDs and some brand-new-never-used-old-school-old-stock 2 D battery REAL Mag-Lite Flashlights. So, I stuffed about 10 goodie bags with a Blowsion Fistfull of Foam DVD, a Mag-Lite, a Team Twangled DVD, and a bunch of the AWA swag and decals listed above. Remember to ask me how I got the old-school Mag-Lites = cool story.

NYNJA set us up with one of their new B1/SJ Steering Nozzles (the $300 one everyone wants), another C4 stainless chamber, and a couple of their 4-stroke dress up kits. You KNOW that nozzle and chamber will be some of the first prizes picked this year. Also, they sent us a bunch of their new BITE Pro/Am gear = really really cool stuff. All in all, that's MORE than a grand in just NYNJA / BITE Pro/Am stuff!!

Rick from KLOTZ really set us up this year with EIGHT gallons of oil (4 of the R50 and 4 of the Skicraft) plus a bunch of really killer apparel, decals, and their killer lip balm. I have to admit that I keep 3 or 4 of the lip balms for myself each year. Hey, I work hard to make all this happen .

SKAT-TRAK sent us a bunch of their HUGE vintage banners AND no less than FIVE $100 gift certificates and a ton of vintage decals.

RIVA jumped in this year with some really killer hats and t-shirts, a bunch of each.

Tim at Z-Force is in again this year with a gift certificate for a free twin cylinder porting job. I should also mention that I finally had Tim do a cylinder for me last fall, and I just finished breaking it in (on my Sleeperjet). Holy sh!t. Those of you who have ridden that ski in the past will be blown away when you ride it this year. As for it being a "sleeper", well, it previously sounded healthy, but now it sounds just flat-out BEASTLY. It may still LOOK like a sleeper, but hitting the start button now will completely give away any pretense that what is under the hood is anything but sleepy. I also need to thank ZIG for helping me to sort out my mag pump issues on that ski. It's all good now!

Trinity Composites is back again this year with a couple gift certificates for the His & Hers Set of Core Carbon Fiber Rings. Thanks Bobby!

Of course, Robin at Rhaas is continuing his support. Besides some of his goodies on the raffle ski, we've got a set of his awesome motor mounts, his new killer side pisser kit, and a set of his slop-free steering cable ends. Robin's stuff is always top notch!

Jettrim is in this year with some awesome hats, some killer vintage tees, and a couple $50 gift certificates.

ProRider Magazine is back again this year and has donated a free subscription and t-shirt.

After not hearing from the AWA for a bit, I came home from work today to find a HUGE (I'm talking 3-drawer file cabinet sized) box from them on my doorstep. It was loaded with Yamaha life jackets, Yamaha OEM board shorts, and a ton of swag. Holy crap, thanks Wiley!!

I'm know Nick from Westside Powersports will be handing me some gift certificates at the freeride.

I'm know ROBODAD will be handing me some ROBO-TOWs to use as raffle prizes at the freeride.

I know John Zigler from WATCON / RCJS has plans to hand me a bunch of goodies to use as raffle prizes at the freeride.

I persuaded Rachel Macc to get her husband to autograph one of their hats and send it to us. The winner can choose to wear it or mount it on the wall .

I think that's everything, but if I missed something, please let me know...
    Last edited by fox river pwc; 05-24-2014 at 01:17 AM.

WHEN IN DOUBT, GAS IT!

In like Schwinn!!! See you all Thursday night!

1988 Addictor 333 powered by Seadoo 787cc Rotax (110hp)

Thread Information