User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

WTB Ocean Pro 550 venturi/reduction nozzle

Looking for an Ocean Pro venturi/reduction nozzle for a kawasaki 550 standup. I am looking for one for my 550 to 750 conversion ski. Also looking for an ocean pro steering nozzle for the same model as well. Also have lots of perfourmence and oem parts that I could trade for the nozzles if desired or maybe even part trade part money for the nozzles.
    Let me know what you got!
    Thanks

Kurt
    Have thousands of used parts parting out over 500 jet skis email me at kurtim34@gmail.com or pm me with the parts or part that you want and I will get back to you right away with a price.

Re: WTB Ocean Pro 550 venturi/reduction nozzle

Oem parts that I have for trade: I have at lease 1 of every single jetski from every single brand. Seadoo,Yamaha,Kawasaki,Polaris,Tigershark,Wet jet.

Aftermarket perfourmence parts that I have for trade: I have many perfourmence parts for many brands such as PJS,Westcoast,Jetlyne,Skat trak,Mariner,Coffman,LS,MSD(total los),Jetnetics, R&D, Ocean pro,Pro tec, and Many others.

Just ask if I have a certain oem part or perfourmence part and I will tell you if I have it or not. I am very interested in any ocean pro reduction and steering nozzles that you have. I also don't have to do a trade I will just do money as well if wanted.
    Let me know what you got!
    Thanks

Kurt
    Have thousands of used parts parting out over 500 jet skis email me at kurtim34@gmail.com or pm me with the parts or part that you want and I will get back to you right away with a price.

Also Feel free to email me instead of PM. My email is kurtim34@gmail.com

still looking

Thread Information