Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Detroit

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Super 1's Avatar

Re: Detroit

United auto workers union had a bunch to do with the demise of Detroit ..... and the democrats running the place for all this time dictated that the place was doomed !

this is what happens when the dems and the unions run things ...they go to sh.it
    Last edited by Super 1; 12-28-2014 at 03:45 AM.

Obama is a dirty gutter crawling african maggot ! .. so is his dirty wife MOOOCHY .. the " MOOCHER "
    blood sucking sucking liberal dirty 2 faced RAT's !

some day i will till ya how i really feel .........

My wife is president of a Steel Workers Local Union in Baltimore. Her co. has never had a lay-off, They get raises every year, They are paying more every year for their benefits. She won an award for the best union / company relations for 2012. The union told her that the employees were underpaid in comparison. She told them to fook off and not to ruin a good thing. They are a perfect example of what can be accomplished when you have a conservative running a local. They are one of only 3 union printers left in Maryland

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home cudaben's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Super 1 View Post
    United auto workers union had a bunch to do with the demise of Detroit ..... and the democrats running the place for all this time dictated that the place was doomed !

this is what happens when the dems and the unions run things ...they go to sh.it
    ^^^^ This is what happens when ignorance (and racism) gets a voice.

Just like the economy failing under "liberal" Bush right?

Rather than sling mud and be a name caller, why don't you do something positive? What ideas do you have that will improve the situation?
    I for one am way better off now than I was 7 years ago. My year end bonus was more than what 50% of americans make in a whole year.
    My less fortunate friends have healthcare now, and their children do as well. They are gainfully employed and are living a much better life than they were 7 years ago.

The car makers inability to change and do what was needed was their downfall and thus the complete failure of Detroit. in the 70's The Japanese automakers starting making fuel efficient cars that were enjoyable to drive- Gm was making the Caprice's, Deville's etc... The jobs starting shriveling up and all that was left was the poor people.
    There needs to be a balance of Democrats, republicans and anyone else!
    "If it ain't broke, fix it till it is".

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error"
    - John Kenneth Galbraith

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information