Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    The German PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home chantra's Avatar

Mr Legal vs Mr. Illegal

I came across this on the web and am interested in your opinions on this specific post:

Mr. Legal vs. Mr. Illegal
    You have two families: “Mr. Legal” and “Mr. Illegal” . Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California.
    Mr. Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.
    Mr. Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash “under the table.”

Ready? Now pay attention…

Mr. Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Mr. Legal now has $31,231.00.
    Mr. Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.0 0 per year. Mr. Illegal pays no taxes. Mr. Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Mr. Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Mr. Legal now has $24,031.00.
    Mr. Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Mr. Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Mr. Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year. Mr. Legal now has $18,031.00.
    Mr. Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Mr. Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Mr. Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Mr. Legal now has 9,631 .00.
    Mr. Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Mr. Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Mr. Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Mr. Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Mr. Legal now has $7,231.00.
    Mr. Illegal says, “We don’t need no stinkin’ insurance!” and still has $31,200.00.

Mr. Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc..
    Mr. Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month.

Mr. Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.
    Mr. Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family and friends.

Mr. Legal’s and Mr. Illegal’s children both attend the same elementary school. Mr. Legal pays for his children’s lunches, while Mr. Illegal’s children get a government sponsored lunch. Mr. Illegal’s children have an after school ESL program. Mr. Legal’s children go home.

Now, when they reach college age, Mr Legal’s kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Mr Legal has been paying for State Schools through his taxes, while Mr. Illegal’s kids “go to the head of the class” because they are a minority.

Mr. Legal and Mr. Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Mr Legal paid for them and Mr. Illegal did not pay.

Is this the way it is? I am a LEGAL one....and I sure pay taxes, insurances and everything else any American would pay here....plus I paid a sh!tload for my Greencard as well.....

So you're telling me....an illegal immigrant really does get all the above 'benefits'...?
    Let's leave out the car insurance to be 100% fair....but does the rest really apply in our US of A? ("Our" because I feel American, act American , would die for this country as it is my home now, and will hopefully be an American as soon as I can apply in 2 years)
    Last edited by chantra; 11-07-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Re: Mr Legal vs Mr. Illegal

I hate it when systems that are designed to help the poorer CITIZENS are blatantly misused and exploited....I have seen it happen in Germany....and apparently, if one is 'witty" enough ( or "AzzHOLE enough" in MY language )...there is a GREAT social system in the US as well....for ILLEGALS...? While our own people get less or nothing...? Jupp...that is what I have seen before....it PIzzES me off....when people in need are denied help because funds are spent on other issues or other people from other countries.../ end rant

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tshank123's Avatar

You forgot to add a very important point. Mr. Illegal can vote because its politically incorrect, and there for illegal to ask somebody for ID when they show up to vote. Mr. Illegal votes for the Democrat in every election because the Democrat is making sure that all those benefits you listed stay intact.
    High Speed Industries - http://highspeedind.com/

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tfergusonracing's Avatar

You also forgot to add that by pointing it out, you're now a "racist".

Those numbers are a bit of a stretch, but the fact of the matter is basically correct, and yes, that's really the way it is. Welcome to America! Land of the free (handouts)!
    It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am not a big man.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home AC 46's Avatar

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tshank123's Avatar

What I find to be backwards is that the Democrats are always pushing for amnesty and the Republicans fight it. It seems that it would be more beneficial to have all the Mr. Illegals our there become Mr. Legals. This is all assuming they close the flood gates.
    High Speed Industries - http://highspeedind.com/

Quote Originally Posted by tshank123 View Post
    What I find to be backwards is that the Democrats are always pushing for amnesty and the Republicans fight it. It seems that it would be more beneficial to have all the Mr. Illegals our there become Mr. Legals. This is all assuming they close the flood gates.
    The Democrats know that those people would also become lifelong Dem voters, too. That definitely plays into it.

wow

Re: Racist - as mentioned, this was a copy and paste and was not written by myself...I was just confused about the entire situation....finding it hard to believe that our own people get less benefits than people who enter the country illegally....its just not right!

Thanks for the feedback!
    Last edited by chantra; 11-08-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Top Dog
    Blog Entries

This is what happens when you vote for democrats; aka willing to buy the minority vote with giving "free" stuff...
    triceps are the biceps of the back of your arm.

Quote Originally Posted by chantra View Post
    wow

Re: Racist - as mentioned, this was a copy and paste and was not written by myself...I was just confused about the entire situation....finding it hard to believe that our own people get less benefits than people who enter the country illegally....its just not right!

Thanks for the feedback!
    Just to be clear, I definitely am NOT calling you a racist. That's what "they" will call you for seeing things differently from them. People who don't want to give handouts to illegals are racist, people that are against obama are racist, people that shoot criminals are racist, etc, etc...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information